Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you make "mom comments" on Facebook?

Posted by   + Show Post
If you see someone who's kid isn't on their carseat properly (or not on a carseat at all!) or with the wrong kind of crib (just an example- with bumpers and full of blankets) do you let it go or say something?
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I want to but I don't.
melissaAD1125
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Mind my business
bayliesmommy
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Only to my bff. She didn't buckle her son in and posted a picture of it.
SaratheV
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:27 PM
The only things I can't really let go is when someone is bragging about an elective c-section.
Katenemsmom
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM
No, but my group of friends is pretty small, I do not friend every acquaintance or friends of friends. I am older and so are my friends. Only one or two even have small children.
TeamTARDIS
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I pm'd a friend of mine after she posted naked toddler pictures of her twin daughters. She thanked me, said she didn't know what went through her head and took them down.
I also pm'd a friend the link of a car seat safety site after she posted a picture of her 6 month old daughter forward facing with straps far too loose. She also thanked me and actually purchased a brand new rear facing seat and posted it on fb with the straps tightened properly.
Otterpuff
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM
I let it go.
Blessedlife79
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:29 PM

If I see something about a car seat I will say something. Like someone else said...I care about my friends children :)

mamakat070812
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Nope. No my child, not my problem. If someone asks for advice I tell them. Otherwise no.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnitaA
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I don't say anything. It is none of my business

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)