Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Any Big Brother fans?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I've never missed a season of BB. Does anyone else watch? This is season has already pissed me off. I can't believe all the homophobic, racist shit that has been said and this is just the first full week! Aaryn (blond bitch) makes me SICK! She's always making smart ass remarks about Candice (She's black) and Helen (she's asian). CBS put out a statement but I'm sad to say, I don't know that I can support a show that allows shit they've been saying.
Anyone else feel the same? If you don't know what's been said go to TMZ. Even THEY have been posting about it. You can also Google racist remarks on Big Brother 15 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:38 PM

bump

monkeyrhea
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I watch it but I must not be paying too much attention when she speaks. What has she said?!
amommyslife03
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:31 PM

come join us and watch it im addicted to it and i help run both big brother groups  we talk about a little of everything

Quoting Anonymous:

I've never missed a season of BB. Does anyone else watch? This is season has already pissed me off. I can't believe all the homophobic, racist shit that has been said and this is just the first full week! Aaryn (blond bitch) makes me SICK! She's always making smart ass remarks about Candice (She's black) and Helen (she's asian). CBS put out a statement but I'm sad to say, I don't know that I can support a show that allows shit they've been saying.
Anyone else feel the same? If you don't know what's been said go to TMZ. Even THEY have been posting about it. You can also Google racist remarks on Big Brother 15 

Just click the siggy and it will take you to the group Hope to see you there

pregnantmama105
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM

i hate aaryn

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:41 PM

This whole show is based on a social experiment and on the premise of how people act when they know big brother is watching.  What should they pretend to be good people just because they are on TV? I'd rather see raw honest people than robots.  They are doing what psychologist knew would happen. They falsely assume Big brother will not air bad things about them, that he's there to protect them.  Which is much like some citizens here in America.  Thing is they always pay in the end. The public will handle them when they are no longer part of that show.  Because in the end the public is the judge and jury and living outside that house with  a nation knowing what you did and said,  is it's own kind of prison that leads to solitary confinement. :o)

elliem87
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I love big brother!!!!

The blond Aaryn has been let go of her modeling contract because of it.

I have read about and her and GinaMarie are awful.
nancym3
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM
I'm watching it this season!! I'm not a fan of Elissa or David. His hair bugs the crap
Out of me!
casah4
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM
They're free to make complete asses of themselves on tv if that's what they choose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I am watching. My understanding is that Aaryn and GinaMarie have both been let go from their jobs due to the racist remarks. I read that Spencer has called the women cunts and Andy a fag. I want to say that I am shocked by this behavior but I am not. It is a social experiment and I believe that BB has a good idea when choosing the contestants that something like this would happen. I do hope that BB addresses or shows some of these remarks on air tonight.

IamDB
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I love Big Brother! I haven't been paying much attention this season though; I'm not liking any of the houseguests. What's the deal about Aaryn?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)