Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's gross if you have a stripper pole in your house and daughters.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Gross,Gross,Gross.

They're going to think it's cool to strip by the time they're ten.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (241-246):
HairClipQueen
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Love this !!

Quoting Anastacia1988:

I have a xpole in my kitchen ... I never thought I would ... But one night I was on YouTube and discovered Felix the world pole dancing champion dancing to "apologize" she looked like a ballerina . It was graceful and elegant.i was in competive dance growing up. I traveled all over to compete . I got accepted into a art school with a major in dance. On my 17th bday my first bf and I were Putting up Xmas lights on my roof and we got in an argument . He pushed me off and that was the end of my career. My ligaments never went back the same to contiue pointe. 3 years ago I saw that video online and was 220 lbs. I spent 400. On an xpole . I couldn't even get on it the first week. Now I'm 119 and a size 3. I can spin upside down and do amazing tricks . I have a dd who is 5 and she enjoys it as well.... There are poles even at the park to play with. I do however call it "poling" and not stripping since I'm not naked. This gave me my life back.

Anastacia1988
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Thank you :) I'm in love with it!

Quoting HairClipQueen:

Love this !!

Quoting Anastacia1988:

I have a xpole in my kitchen ... I never thought I would ... But one night I was on YouTube and discovered Felix the world pole dancing champion dancing to "apologize" she looked like a ballerina . It was graceful and elegant.i was in competive dance growing up. I traveled all over to compete . I got accepted into a art school with a major in dance. On my 17th bday my first bf and I were Putting up Xmas lights on my roof and we got in an argument . He pushed me off and that was the end of my career. My ligaments never went back the same to contiue pointe. 3 years ago I saw that video online and was 220 lbs. I spent 400. On an xpole . I couldn't even get on it the first week. Now I'm 119 and a size 3. I can spin upside down and do amazing tricks . I have a dd who is 5 and she enjoys it as well.... There are poles even at the park to play with. I do however call it "poling" and not stripping since I'm not naked. This gave me my life back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:13 PM

*nods*

Anastacia1988
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
See that OP ?!? Debate settled!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Quoting Anastacia1988:

See that OP ?!? Debate settled!

How is that?

Anastacia1988
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)