Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's gross if you have a stripper pole in your house and daughters.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Gross,Gross,Gross.

They're going to think it's cool to strip by the time they're ten.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Me:HEY JAY

HimWHAT

Me: Apparently the stripper pole the room means that Kiara will be a stripper this year. 

Him: HAHAHAHAHAHA Cafemom. *Walks away drinking whatever was in that cup*

Now if you'll excuse me I want what was in that cup.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Like I said. People use them differently. Some strip, others do aerobics. I don't see the problem in practicing in private in a room. But I do find it gross if a woman is dancing slutty and stripping around her kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

It's actually quite artful. Stripping is one thing but some do aerobics professionally using poles.

Not the majority, twerkin to Drake

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:11 PM

I have had a pole for years and have also taken the fitness classes. My girls are adolescents and they have never shown any interest or desire to touch the pole or become strippers. I suppose if I own a vibrator or a sex swing my kids are in big trouble LOL. 

For someone who says she is a counselor you seem to have very limited knowledge of what actually does damage to a child. 

teal_phoenix
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM

I don't have any daughters? Who was I feeding green beans and some banana a little bit ago. I have some strange child in this house then.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have any daughters, once you do talk to me again.

Quoting teal_phoenix:

She is making something big out of nothing lol. Uptight.

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

me either....

Quoting teal_phoenix:

I am not seeing the connection you are trying to make...

SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting SpiritedWitch:

I bet you could make your own diamonds.

Sure can. All I need is a phone and a credit card.I can even have a drop of blood or ashes put into it.

Well, that went WHOOSH right over your head.

GingerZombie
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM
It would be ok for me then, because I have boys? ;/ Maybe if I had a bat cave though. Locked at all times. No recording equipment or windows lol
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Quoting teal_phoenix:

I don't have any daughters? Who was I feeding green beans and some banana a little bit ago. I have some strange child in this house then.

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't have any daughters, once you do talk to me again.

Quoting teal_phoenix:

She is making something big out of nothing lol. Uptight.

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

me either....

Quoting teal_phoenix:

I am not seeing the connection you are trying to make...

Are you picking up random kids again? We all told you you have to stop doing that!

Anastacia1988
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM
3 moms liked this
I love how op didn't touch this...

Quoting Anastacia1988:

I have a xpole in my kitchen ... I never thought I would ... But one night I was on YouTube and discovered Felix the world pole dancing champion dancing to "apologize" she looked like a ballerina . It was graceful and elegant.i was in competive dance growing up. I traveled all over to compete . I got accepted into a art school with a major in dance. On my 17th bday my first bf and I were Putting up Xmas lights on my roof and we got in an argument . He pushed me off and that was the end of my career. My ligaments never went back the same to contiue pointe. 3 years ago I saw that video online and was 220 lbs. I spent 400. On an xpole . I couldn't even get on it the first week. Now I'm 119 and a size 3. I can spin upside down and do amazing tricks . I have a dd who is 5 and she enjoys it as well.... There are poles even at the park to play with. I do however call it "poling" and not stripping since I'm not naked. This gave me my life back.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

I actually do have those things.  My daughters are DOOMED, doomed I tell you.

Quoting sheramom4:

I have had a pole for years and have also taken the fitness classes. My girls are adolescents and they have never shown any interest or desire to touch the pole or become strippers. I suppose if I own a vibrator or a sex swing my kids are in big trouble LOL. 

For someone who says she is a counselor you seem to have very limited knowledge of what actually does damage to a child. 

fairymom82
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I have an xpole. I have a pain condition that destroys my self confidence, I walk with an akward gait and a limp. I have used that pole to work out and redo my balance to be able to hide my limp and make my muscles behave. My body is retoning and gaining shape again. I have something that allows me to get my sexy back. A pole doesn't equate slut.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)