Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dinner is served

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
Do you have dinner ready for your dh when he gets off of work or do you cook it after he comes home
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unspecified42
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM

It depends on whether we are going to try to go to the gym. If we are, I try to have it done right when he gets home because we all go to the Y and my son swims while we work out and I don't want it to get too late. If not, especially if it's a weekend and he doesn't have to get up, I start later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Nice to know familys thst do things together:)

Quoting unspecified42:

It depends on whether we are going to try to go to the gym. If we are, I try to have it done right when he gets home because we all go to the Y and my son swims while we work out and I don't want it to get too late. If not, especially if it's a weekend and he doesn't have to get up, I start later.

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM
um, I'm not usually home when DH gets home from work, since that happens around 8 am. I do cook when I get home from work, I walk in the door between 5:30 - 6, and start then unless I threw something in the crockpot in the morning.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM
It's either on the table; or finishing up in the oven
imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM
He works nights so I have his dinner packed for when he leaves
luvschocolate
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Mine works graveyard so he's home all day.  We usually decide together what we're having, then either  fix it together or one cooks the other cleans up.  

ABZ_O
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM
My son's dad doesn't really care for hand made meals. He rather eat add water or TV dinner type of things. I have no idea why.
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Well he gets home in the morning but I have dinner ready before he wakes up from the nap he takes before work. So its me getting home from work to then make dinner, then he gets up, eats and gets ready for work.
luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM

I have dinner ready before he leaves for work at 3 o'clock everyday, He works graveyard ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:43 PM
:) Working men love coming home to great smelling dinner. tis a fact i learned
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN