Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms who get mad at 4th of July fireworks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 551 Replies
139 moms liked this
The past few days I've seen a few FB posts of moms bitching about fireworks going off and waking up and scaring their kids. What dumbasses! It's the week of the 4th...if you expect people to not to do fireworks because you have a little baby then you are a stupid sack of shit. I have a 3 month old...if he gets woken up from fireworks then that's just the way life works isn't it? Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you OR your precious little snowflake.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM
3 moms liked this

I haven't seen any of that but agree that they are being ridiculous 

metalmomma86
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM
154 moms liked this
i agree to a degree.. however if someone is setting off fireworks after midnight, i reserve the right to get annoyed and shove a M80 up their ass.. just sayin..
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
46 moms liked this

in my area, there are time restrictions. If you wake me up at 3am shooting off that shit, I am calling the cops. Chances are if it's 3am and you are setting them off, you are drunk/high and shouldn't be messing with them to begin with. Anytime prior to 10:30, which is when they are permitted, I don't complain about.

tysmommy98
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:47 PM
6 moms liked this
Wow. So angry. I'm sorry you feel so upset. I wish we could do fireworks. They're not allowed here. Too hot and dry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I'm shocked I haven't heard more this week.
mhaney03
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont like fireworks but do agree.

1Giovanni
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM
7 moms liked this

I get pissed only because in my community they are not allowed to use fire works. My 9 years old is autistic and freaks when ever there is fireworks. I wouldn't get made if they where allowed.

missmamaof4
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM
20 moms liked this

LOL damn why you so mad?

CuriousArentYa
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:50 PM
7 moms liked this

I only have a problem when they are shooting fireworks well past midnight. Also in our old neighborhood people would shoot fireworks and it would leave all kinds of trash in our yard every year none of the assholes ever once offered to come and clean that shit up. 

twade26
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM
33 moms liked this

If you wake me up at 1 am and I have to go to work the next day then yeah, I reserve the right to be pissed and bitch about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN