Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who get mad at 4th of July fireworks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The past few days I've seen a few FB posts of moms bitching about fireworks going off and waking up and scaring their kids. What dumbasses! It's the week of the 4th...if you expect people to not to do fireworks because you have a little baby then you are a stupid sack of shit. I have a 3 month old...if he gets woken up from fireworks then that's just the way life works isn't it? Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you OR your precious little snowflake.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
PinkHart
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be pissed bc they are illegal inside city limits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this

i'm used to it and so are my kids. we live in the hood so they shoot here every night, mostly guns.

twade26
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM
5 moms liked this

Also this. My autistic son freaks out when they go off, so I have to sit up all night consoling him when I have to work the next day. Luckily it is raining here and will be raining for the next couple days so I don't have to worry about it.

Quoting 1Giovanni:

I get pissed only because in my community they are not allowed to use fire works. My 9 years old is autistic and freaks when ever there is fireworks. I wouldn't get made if they where allowed.

Anonymous
30 moms liked this

I think the dumbasses who set off fireworks all week long need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that there are people and animals in the houses all around them who don't want to hear them setting off explosives just for the sake of making loud noises. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Quoting missmamaof4:

LOL damn why you so mad?

I'm not mad that's just the way I express myself.
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:52 PM
6 moms liked this
Are they allowed to get mad about fireworks being shot off illegally? You really seem a bit overly riled up about this, by the way.
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
They are illegal here. No one has been setting them off. Some do in the 4th but not the week leading up. OP you seem to have anger issues
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Lol...  Yeah people are so hilarious.

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM
They're doing fireworks now.
Does it bother me? No.
But after 12, um yeah it'll be a problem
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Fuzznuts
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured