Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who get mad at 4th of July fireworks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The past few days I've seen a few FB posts of moms bitching about fireworks going off and waking up and scaring their kids. What dumbasses! It's the week of the 4th...if you expect people to not to do fireworks because you have a little baby then you are a stupid sack of shit. I have a 3 month old...if he gets woken up from fireworks then that's just the way life works isn't it? Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you OR your precious little snowflake.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this
They also need to realize that all week is not the 4th. I've heard them two nights in a row now. It's still not the 4th yet, dumbasses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the dumbasses who set off fireworks all week long need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that there are people and animals in the houses all around them who don't want to hear them setting off explosives just for the sake of making loud noises. 

secondboy2012
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this
I agreed with you until you used the dumb ass *term* precious little Snowflake! Ugh I hate that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, aren't you a peach.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I personally hate the 4th.
fairyjester
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
7 moms liked this
I don't mind 4th of July fireworks but the 1st, 2nd,3rd of July annoy me have you no patience and the 6,7,8 of July aren't you done yet. How the hell many did you buy.
Anouck
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Neither one of mine ever even woke up from the fireworks... And in my neighborhood, they're LOUD!

alc4evermom
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate that Michigan legalized them for regular dumb ass people to set off

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM
3 moms liked this

I gots to be the only easy going person cuz I could care less unless it is  flat out near my window or my  place. I expect it .  Anytime after  2am  would bug me but, then again I can sleep through most things.

I do think some people our way to up tight now a days!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I know right??  In our neighborhood it started last weekend, with drunken hooting to boot.  

Quoting FoxFire363:

They also need to realize that all week is not the 4th. I've heard them two nights in a row now. It's still not the 4th yet, dumbasses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the dumbasses who set off fireworks all week long need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that there are people and animals in the houses all around them who don't want to hear them setting off explosives just for the sake of making loud noises. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this
this unless its tomorrow night idgaf if its the week of. if they go off after 1030 im reporting it.

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

in my area, there are time restrictions. If you wake me up at 3am shooting off that shit, I am calling the cops. Chances are if it's 3am and you are setting them off, you are drunk/high and shouldn't be messing with them to begin with. Anytime prior to 10:30, which is when they are permitted, I don't complain about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured