Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms who get mad at 4th of July fireworks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
The past few days I've seen a few FB posts of moms bitching about fireworks going off and waking up and scaring their kids. What dumbasses! It's the week of the 4th...if you expect people to not to do fireworks because you have a little baby then you are a stupid sack of shit. I have a 3 month old...if he gets woken up from fireworks then that's just the way life works isn't it? Time to grow up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you OR your precious little snowflake.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM
It's so annoying when people can't read a calendar. I'm not against some fun on the 4th, but I don't want to hear it all week. Same goes for New Year's.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right??  In our neighborhood it started last weekend, with drunken hooting to boot.  

Quoting FoxFire363:

They also need to realize that all week is not the 4th. I've heard them two nights in a row now. It's still not the 4th yet, dumbasses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the dumbasses who set off fireworks all week long need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that there are people and animals in the houses all around them who don't want to hear them setting off explosives just for the sake of making loud noises. 

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Lol. We are  setting them off and I'm afraid of them. So basically SO and the kids are outside setting them off and I'm sitting behind the screen door flinching. 

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

ah but then you would be guilty of the same offence and then someone would want to do the same to you and the pattern would just continue on and on and one lmao

just saying!

Quoting metalmomma86:

i agree to a degree.. however if someone is setting off fireworks after midnight, i reserve the right to get annoyed and shove a M80 up their ass.. just sayin..

xXSoSincereXx
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Its legal here. We set them off all the time, neighbors do too. Sound doesnt bother me and doesnt wake any of us up. Just don't care what other people are doing or the noise that they're making
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a right to be irritated when they go past 11pm at night.  Yes, I get it - it's a holiday.  And on the 4th, I can deal.  But we have had fireworks going off since Friday, every stinking night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I especially don't want to hear it from a bunch of drunk 40 somethings with kids...get a life, or go to the bar!  I swear, my 9 and 12 year old are more mature then the adults on our street.

Quoting FoxFire363:

It's so annoying when people can't read a calendar. I'm not against some fun on the 4th, but I don't want to hear it all week. Same goes for New Year's.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right??  In our neighborhood it started last weekend, with drunken hooting to boot.  

Quoting FoxFire363:

They also need to realize that all week is not the 4th. I've heard them two nights in a row now. It's still not the 4th yet, dumbasses.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the dumbasses who set off fireworks all week long need to realize that the world doesn't revolve around them and that there are people and animals in the houses all around them who don't want to hear them setting off explosives just for the sake of making loud noises. 

metalmomma86
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM
i would be too mad to think about the consequences..lol

Thiink of it as the big finale. One loud bang..then silence...

Quoting SageAdvice:

ah but then you would be guilty of the same offence and then someone would want to do the same to you and the pattern would just continue on and on and one lmao

just saying!

Quoting metalmomma86:

i agree to a degree.. however if someone is setting off fireworks after midnight, i reserve the right to get annoyed and shove a M80 up their ass.. just sayin..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Hence why I live in a community where fireworks of any kind are banned :)
SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM

with red blood and brown shit lighting up the sky instead of bright colorful "shards" of light! lmao

Quoting metalmomma86:

Quoting SageAdvice:

just saying!

Quoting metalmomma86:

metalmomma86
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 10:12 PM
ok when you put it like that, its just gross.

Quoting SageAdvice:

with red blood and brown shit lighting up the sky instead of bright colorful "shards" of light! lmao

Quoting metalmomma86:

Quoting SageAdvice:

just saying!

Quoting metalmomma86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN