Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn hormones!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I am on the verge of just having a complete meltdown. I am almost to my 3rd trimester and lately every little thing gets my blood to boil. I'm seriously fighting tears right now cause I'm so stressed. I know this is going to seem like a whine pity me fest. Don't care. I need to release somehow. 

Tonight alone, yet again my ex dropped the kids back at home on his night. He fought so damn hard for 50/50 custody and 9 times out of 10 he can't keep them over night. So my plans get canceled! My SO I have seen (outside of sleeping of course) maybe 5 hours in the last week! Today he comes home for maybe 10 minutes then takes off to a friends house. Sent me a text around 8 askin me to come over if I don't have the kids (knowing I do). And apparently since one of the girls is due any day I can't come with them cause she doesn't need the stress. 

So here I am...again..Sittng at home alone. No one to talk to. Nothing to do. I just don't see how I got to where I truly have no damn life. No one to go see. No money even to take my kids to a cheap movie. I keep getting these promises of better days. But I never believe it anymore...

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured