Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wait your mad at me because why?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

I had to move back in with my mom because I lost my job due to being on bed rest and was not able to pay rent with my disability. So I had my baby 3 weeks ago and he is a cryer and I have a hard time putting him to sleep, this is my first baby. So last night I finally got him to sleep for the 4th time and it was like 12 amost 1 am and was just laying down to go to sleep when the phone started ringing and it wakes my son up. I answer the phone and it was a friend of my mom's husband calling just to say hi to him. I told her off tell her how dare she call this late who the heck does she think she is. and she tells me that he will call her at all hours of the night and I am like i don't give a fuck if Jesus himself was calling you don't ever call this late again, I just put my son down I have not had a good nights sleep in 2 weeks and if you ever call this late I will reach though this phone and beat you.

well the next day she told my mom's husband and he got mad at me what the heck I have not sleept in like 2 weeks and my mom told him that she should not be calling that late one it is rude because he is married and two no one should be calling that late to begin with. Does not matter will be getting my own place soon got my job back with the same amount of pay and his dad will be watching him. Ugg some ppl.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:18 AM
You had no savings?
KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:19 AM
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE DAD MITE HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON .ON THE SIDE..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Not your house or place to day anything...
kitty8199
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Yeah who calls at 1 am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I do i was not getting as much on disability as i was working

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

You had no savings?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM
That wasn't your right. You live with them, it's his house, he needs to tell them when to call not you.
CuriousArentYa
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you were out of line. 

unspecified42
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM
2 moms liked this
You, my friend, need to either get out of mommy's house or learn how to be a god damn grown up. I would have kicked you out, or at the very least never allowed you to pick up the phone again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:22 AM

Naw she has a gf that she has been with for years she is just a weirdo

Quoting KRIZZ25:

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE DAD MITE HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON .ON THE SIDE..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:23 AM

becausre she called at 1 am when everyone was alseep and I need to grow up good one.

Quoting unspecified42:

You, my friend, need to either get out of mommy's house or learn how to be a god damn grown up. I would have kicked you out, or at the very least never allowed you to pick up the phone again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN