Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

snagged hubby's phone and...update 1, 2

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I posted a while ago about my husband being on swingers and singles sites while I was out of town. I didn't mention anything to him because I wanted to snoop in his phone (an old flip phone with a shitty browser)

I snagged it tonight because I couldn't take it anymore, always second guessing if he's really going where he says he is.

I looked at his browser history, and sure enough, there were searches for XXXXX (our town's name) fuck partners, and sites like yourbedormine.

Idk what to do. No evidence of actual cheating, but what the actual fuck?? Obviously, he wants to. How do you confront someone about something like this??

Update: in a few minutes, I will be talking to him about this. He is feeding the animals and coming back. I'm trying to get up the courage and plan my words, but all I feel is a pit in my stomach and my heart is racing. Wish me luck? I will update in a bit.

Update 2: I talked to him. He denied wanting to be with anyone else. He lied about the fuck partners search, and said he clicked on a popup on a swingers site. I had mentioned a swinger's club in ohio that I read about several months ago, and he thought I was interested in the lifestyle so he started checking out the sites. I called him on his lie about the local fuck partners search, and toldhim I knew and had proof he, himself, typed those words into a search bar. I told him I wasn't interested in having a conversation if he wasn't going to be open and honest with me. I ended the conversation by telling him that if he wants to have sex with someone else, he is free to do so as long as he is honest with me about it, and as long as he uses protection. He swore up and down he has never touched another woman since we started dating, and would never want anyone else, ever. He is upset because I do not believe him one bit. He apologized and acknowledged screwing up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:23 AM
Replies (141-147):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Well damn! He is free to fuck around!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Look, I'm not the perfect wife. I don't like sex, I'm not skinny or beautiful, and I get it if he has needs that I'm not meeting

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

That's fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a pretty open minded person. What I'm not cool with is being lied to or sneaking around.

Quoting Anonymous:So.... your cool with him sleeping around?

Alrighty then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I'm not ok with him hiding it and essentially lying to me.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Why are you mad he was looking for someone else to have sex with it you're ok with him doing it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

You are OKAY with your husband going out and banging other women??? Alrighty then.  Good luck with all of that. 

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Yes because hiding it makes sleeping with someone else so much worse? I can just never understand that mentality but hey, it's your marriage

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not ok with him hiding it and essentially lying to me.

Quoting Cbreland07:

Why are you mad he was looking for someone else to have sex with it you're ok with him doing it?

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Seriously?? That's just so sad that you feel you're not enough for him! Maybe you should get out and find a man that loves YOU and respects you

Quoting Anonymous:

Look, I'm not the perfect wife. I don't like sex, I'm not skinny or beautiful, and I get it if he has needs that I'm not meeting

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

That's fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a pretty open minded person. What I'm not cool with is being lied to or sneaking around.

Alrighty then.

ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:06 PM

still thats not okay in any situation for him to cheat on you. seriously he doesnt respect you,leave him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

That's fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous:

Alrighty then.

Single Teen Mom.  Mother To One Daughter.  Pro-Gay Rights.  Pro-Choice.  Against Marijuana. Cloth Diapering.  Neat Freak.  Nerd.  Race Car Driver.  Artist.  Senior in High School.  Team Sober.  That About Sums It Up.  Follow MY Blog @ http://mysunshineicallhome.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN