Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Re:steak for adults only post.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I can't believe some of the respances in that post.
Will you be able to eat you steak knowing that your child is only allowed to eat a hotdog or a burger? what kind of party is it where you cook example:10 steaks for 10 people. What if 1 person will want one more steak?, or one steak fell on the floor and the dog eat it? Why even throw a party if you have no money for the same food for EVERY guest, kid or adult?
Next time a throw a party I'll say that fat people are not allowed to eat more than one plate! And ugly people are not allowed to eat a steak! And all the kids will eat what is left after adults! Hey, kids love chewing on the bone!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Replies (531-534):
katarina666
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Most kids won't eat steak dearie. Only hot dogs and burgers.Why throw good money down the toilet for people who don't appreciate it?

LooneyLovegood
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM
There are starving children in this world and you are bitching about hamburgers and hotdogs?
one_on_the_way
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Um. This post is 4 days old.  Whoever has something to say about it, STOP.  Move the fuck on with your life and...ahem...... move ON.

Good luck to those who feel any sort of 'need' to debate in this post.....I hope you find some actual meaning in your life soon.  Until then, I will pray for you and your children.

mommybug77
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Quoting one_on_the_way:

Um. This post is 4 days old.  Whoever has something to say about it, stop.  Move the fuck on with your life and move ON.

Good luck to those who feel any sort of 'need' to debate in this post.....I hope you find some actual meaning in your life soon.  Until then, I will pray for you and your children.

this is one of the most pathetic replies that I've read in ages.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)