Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ted Bundy was a serial killer and WHITE!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:55 AM
  • 71 Replies
2 moms liked this

Therefore, I firmly believe all white people are serial killers.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:56 AM
lol
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:56 AM
no shit?
TeamTARDIS
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:56 AM
2 moms liked this
A majority of American serial killers are white males!
1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Yeah, that's right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Sounds legit
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Casey Anthony was a white female, all white females lie about their children's whereabouts and get away with their murders.
milfanyway
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Ironically enough, most serial killers are white. Totally not the point I know...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM

majority are white.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:58 AM

I was gonna throw that in too, and white males murder pregnant wives (if you remember that case also). Point is we see a lot of "strange murders" of white people killing their own damn kind but yet they are not violent.....

Quoting Ninjascreenname:

Casey Anthony was a white female, all white females lie about their children's whereabouts and get away with their murders.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 4, 2013 at 3:58 AM

well that just supports my argument! If they are the MAJORITY that should make them a world THREAT!

Quoting milfanyway:

Ironically enough, most serial killers are white. Totally not the point I know...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)