Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Boys are stinky creatures!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am so glad I do laundry every day I could not imagine how much my house would stink if I didn't. Pew-wee!!! Ok maybe I am exaggerating but I still stand to say tween and teen boys stink! Lol
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RissyLee
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM
My son is 2, so he still smells good :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Again, make them do their own laundry.  Problem solved.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I am doing my laundry and my husbands, I am not going to have them waste water doing their own if they each do a load of whites and a load of darks that is 6 extra not even full loads of laundry. Even if they were ful loads it would still be a waste of water

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

I am doing my laundry and my husbands, I am not going to have them waste water doing their own if they each do a load of whites and a load of darks that is 6 extra not even full loads of laundry. Even if they were ful loads it would still be a waste of water

Quoting Anonymous:

Then stop complaining.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM

the socks! oh, god, the socks.  sometimes i pick up a crusty sock and just about puke all over the laundry room.  boys are so gross. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

When they get to the age that they have the body, & foot odor it seems like they suddenly become allergic to soap and water! I have yet to figure out how they can't smell the nasty odor they have. My 14 year old thinks that body spray is an excellent sub for showering. I have to tell him to take a shower or he never would. I even tried letting him go to school for a week with out telling him to shower thinking that if he realized he was the stinky kid he would start to take showers on his own. He didn't care! So I am back to telling him to take a shower, I don't ask because then he just ignores me. As far as his clothes go I have dh tell him if he wants clean clothes he better get them to the laundry room. I won't let him do his own laundry because I don't want my washer and dryer busted, besides I'd have to be in there to make sure he was doing it right anyway. I just keep hoping he figures it out some day soon. 

krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM

my son is 6 and if he doesnt bathe dialy he is seriosuly stinky.. sometime si cant get s the stink off of his feet its so bad.. ugg

TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Having a bad day? It's not that serious.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Then stop complaining.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM

lol i wouldn't know. my oldest son is only 5 1/2

sjenkins8208
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM
My 9 year old nephew is starting to get stinky.....poor boys :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)