Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Happy 4th of July!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
Just wanted to wish a happy holiday to all the American ladies here.
Greetings from Mexico!
How are you spending your day?
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I'm spending it inside.It's been a pretty blah day.It's been raining all week,fireworks are cancelled,and hubby's been working extra long shifts,thanks to idiots in the city not knowing how to celebrate a holiday without going crazy so we haven't really seen him,and I'm sick :\ 

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Quoting MrsApple:

I'm spending it inside.It's been a pretty blah day.It's been raining all week,fireworks are cancelled,and hubby's been working extra long shifts,thanks to idiots in the city not knowing how to celebrate a holiday without going crazy so we haven't really seen him,and I'm sick :\ 

Hey! We're sick buddies! I have a nasty cold and I have to pack and prepare food for 2 weeks in Acapulco and I'm in bed! I'm gonna have a super busy day tomorrow...
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Siting in with my mommom.
I was kind of invited to a BBQ at my dads, but I made an excuse. Let my stepmom take my kids though.
I am feeling kinda depressed for some reason. I just don't want to see anyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM

That sucks! It shouldn't be possible to get sick while on  or getting ready for vacation

Have fun!

Quoting MrsApple:

Hey! We're sick buddies! I have a nasty cold and I have to pack and prepare food for 2 weeks in Acapulco and I'm in bed! I'm gonna have a super busy day tomorrow...

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Quoting MrsApple:

"That sucks! It shouldn't be possible to get sick while on or getting ready for vacation

Have fun!"

Thanks! I hope you feel better soon, too!
I think today is the pinnacle day of my cold, you know the worse one, lol.
I think I'll be better tomorrow!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN