Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A man slapped my car and the cop lied threatened me!! What do I do need advice ASAP long

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What do I do?!!

I left to pick up my husband. I made a left onto a street. My car was fully turned onto the street. There was a camper on the side a few feet up and a white car in the middle of the street so I was going towards him when he moved onto his side all pissed off he slaps my mirror hard and reaches into my open window. I slammed on my brakes and he on his. He said "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" I said "YOU SLAPPED MY CAR!!" He pulls over I get out and take his license plate and car model down while he said "I'm gunna take are of u now bitch" and is on his phone. I said " im going to the police station!!" I wasn't going to wait around for an angry dude who slapped my mirror on the phone with god knows who.

I go to the police. I explained it. He said go back now there's a cop now because he said u hit him. I was like WHAT?!!! So I go back to the accident. Mind u none of the people who were out then were around before

The cop comes to my car. I said hi. I live down the street. I came up the street and made a left. I was on the side of this camper coming up through the street while he was coming towards me in the middle of both lanes. So te cop says "you were behind the camper or on the side" I said on the side. He repeated back to me "so you came up this street made a left then was riding on this street saw the car in the middle okay go on" I said well he moved to his side and slapped my mirror with his hand "no he didn't" said the cop. I said excuse me?? "No u hit him." I said how there's no marks on my car!! "Yes there is and he has scuffs on his" I said how do u know they match up he sAid "I know how to do my job don't you tell me ok?" I said no either get an insurance adjuster out here to assess the damage this is ridiculous. I want my mirror finger printed to prove. He said "OH COME ON NO ONE IS FINGER PRINTING HERE" I said "he slapped my car he used physical violence on my car!!" He said we have witnesses against u. I said WHAT?! There was no one around!! He goes over knocks on the door. I rolled down my window to listen. A girl comes out says the witness is coming. This girl pulls up in a bathing suit all wet and said I hit him bla bla bla...he's in a bathing suit all wet I know this house they don't have a pool my friend lived there a year or two back. She was swimming somewhere when it happened. I saw his car there at that house recently I think he knows the people and called them to get his ass off the hook.. The officer comes over and says "SO YOU LIE" I said what?! "She said u made a left on this street when u said u were going straight." I said "I TOLD U I MADE A LEFT!!" He says "you don't remember telling me u went straight" I said "you don't remember ASKING me if I was behind this camper when I turned and clarifying I was on the side?" He said "nope I don't know what you're talking about I never said that" I looked at him in shock. He says u both have damages. I said these scratches I had before. I took my car to an auto body shop last week they took pics u can ask to see them and see the same marks. These weren't from him. And how do u know he didn't make the marks he said. DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB UR A LIAR UR AT FAULT IF U WANNA PURSUE THIS WE WILL MAKE A REPORT RIGHT HERE AS U AS AT FAULT AND U WILL BE CHARGED WITH LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT NOW WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO. I asked the other option he said no parties file but u have a verbal warning. I said for what? He said IF U THINK UR GOING TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND MAKE A REPORT I WILL HAVE U CHARGED WITH LEAVING AN ACCIDENT. I said ok forget it then. He handed me my license and reg. and waited for me to leave then kept passing me and stopping ahead.

I wasn't loud with him. I was nice and never got out of my car or called out. Idk what to do. I'm Muslim I feel he either know the guy or is fucking racist. I forgot to mention. After the girls said they saw me hit him I said if there was a collision te impact would've been between the cars and they said they were standing over there how can they have seen anything. He said you're a liar an it doesn't matter at this point

Omgggg I'm in years I'm shaking help pls
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Replies (111-115):
idunno1234
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't get it, there's some major things missing:

WHY was this man so angry that he slapped your car and why did he call the cops if you didn't actually hit your car?  The scenario as its described leads me to believe that you did some minor damage to his car, he got angry and (irresponsibly) slapped your vehicle (btw, pretty sure there is no such charge for assaulting a vehicle), you left and because the dude obviously believed you did some damage to the vehicle and left, he called the cops.

The cop came, was annoyed at the bunch of idiots he was having to deal with, tried to convince you to let it go because obviously the car slapper was willing to, made it clear that if you pursued it, it wasn't looking all that good for you because it WASN"T and all he wanted you to do was drop it.

I may be wrong, but I reread your mess of a post a few times and that's what came across to me.

It seems to me you all behaved badly- you, the car slapper and the cop and you being Muslim didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

Let it go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM
You need to learn how to read.

Quoting Babymama7710:

A car is not worth mine or my childrens life who knows what that guy could have done i would have kept driving.you did go looking for trouble if you would have kept driving none of that would have happened .its just a car i can always buy another one.and FYI he didnt "beat" your car

Quoting Anonymous:

because when u work hard to pay for ur car and someone comes and beats on it, you do give a shit, you dont take an attitude like yours. 

& yes, i went looking for trouble when i went to get my husband with my baby in the car, why yes sweetheart ur absolutely right.

Quoting Babymama7710:

How do you know how much we pay for our car? You just sound like am idiot and Went looking for trouble

Quoting Anonymous:

When u pay as much as I do a month well see how u feel

Quoting Babymama7710:

Really u made this big of a deal out f a guy slapping your car? You couldn't have just kept driving.rediclous 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 8:47 PM
No.. He was pissed because I didn't wait for him to go through because he wanted to take up the whole road. Instead he got pissed because he had to move on his side out of the middle of the road. Because e was racing down the middle of the road he slowed down when he had to move otherwise he would've collided into me. The slowing down was when he got irate.
I did the right thing by leaving who in the right fuck would stay.

Quoting idunno1234:

I don't get it, there's some major things missing:

WHY was this man so angry that he slapped your car and why did he call the cops if you didn't actually hit your car?  The scenario as its described leads me to believe that you did some minor damage to his car, he got angry and (irresponsibly) slapped your vehicle (btw, pretty sure there is no such charge for assaulting a vehicle), you left and because the dude obviously believed you did some damage to the vehicle and left, he called the cops.

The cop came, was annoyed at the bunch of idiots he was having to deal with, tried to convince you to let it go because obviously the car slapper was willing to, made it clear that if you pursued it, it wasn't looking all that good for you because it WASN"T and all he wanted you to do was drop it.

I may be wrong, but I reread your mess of a post a few times and that's what came across to me.

It seems to me you all behaved badly- you, the car slapper and the cop and you being Muslim didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

Let it go.

Babymama7710
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Your post is a hot fucking mess mane you should learn how to make a clear post

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to learn how to read.

Quoting Babymama7710:

A car is not worth mine or my childrens life who knows what that guy could have done i would have kept driving.you did go looking for trouble if you would have kept driving none of that would have happened .its just a car i can always buy another one.and FYI he didnt "beat" your car

Quoting Anonymous:

because when u work hard to pay for ur car and someone comes and beats on it, you do give a shit, you dont take an attitude like yours. 

& yes, i went looking for trouble when i went to get my husband with my baby in the car, why yes sweetheart ur absolutely right.

Quoting Babymama7710:

How do you know how much we pay for our car? You just sound like am idiot and Went looking for trouble

Quoting Anonymous:

When u pay as much as I do a month well see how u feel

Quoting Babymama7710:

Really u made this big of a deal out f a guy slapping your car? You couldn't have just kept driving.rediclous 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I'm not sure what being Muslim has to do with it? It seems you have two choices, you can let it go (what I would do), or you can go complain at the police station (I would talk to the supervisor and not the cop from the scene if I chose this route). It sounds like the police officer talked to the guy at the scenes first and had a witness (however credible) and didnt believe your side of the story because it didnt seem to match up (unfortunately). It's very hard to hear two sides of a stroy and weed out truth from lies. I'm so sorry you had a rough day, :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)