Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOL He brought over his tooth brush

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

lol my cousin predicted that my SO would slowly start bringing over stuff and she was right

It started with a tooth brush

Then it moved to a change of clothes

Then he brough over food 

lol

what the hell is next?

Im over here thinking

"Don't try to be moving stuff in on the sly"

lol not that I mind but it was just funny because a week before he brought the toothbrush, my cousin predicte it

When she came over today I showed her all of his stuff that he brought, within a weeks time mind you

lol

her response

"He's trying to put a claim on you, leaving stuff here so if anyone comes over they see it.  haha  He's going to try to move in soon. WATCH I was already right once, just wait."

do you think a man slowly bringing his stuff is a sign of wanting to be here more to possibly moving in?  I just thought it was more convenient to have a change of clothes here and what not because he hasstuff to do the next day if he stays the night.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
livric
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:15 AM

could be a bit of both :)  a bit of wanting to move in,  a bit of conveinience :D  enjoy

Walker88
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:17 AM

My DH brought over stuff while we were dating, but definitely wasn't ready to move in. He just liked not having to remember stuff he needed. But I don't doubt that other men would do it as a precursor to moving in.

Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:19 AM

well he is obviously comfortable and not worried about the relationship becoming more serious, guys who just arent that into you dont usually move anything in!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:21 AM

lol

true true

Quoting Princess_s21:

well he is obviously comfortable and not worried about the relationship becoming more serious, guys who just arent that into you dont usually move anything in!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:21 AM

I have things over at SO's house. Toiletries, stuff to shower etc. I'm definitely not ready to move in with him though lol. Just convienence.

ElvinCephalopod
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:25 AM

guys do it too - and apparently they do it with their tooth brush!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:25 AM

Maybe Im the odd one

I never thought to leave stuff at his house.  He lives with other people though so maybe it's that factor.

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

I have things over at SO's house. Toiletries, stuff to shower etc. I'm definitely not ready to move in with him though lol. Just convienence.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:26 AM

lol, love this!!

Saw it on instagram a while ago, still cracks me up

Quoting ElvinCephalopod:

guys do it too - and apparently they do it with their tooth brush!

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:37 AM
He may not be trying to move in but he's definitely marking his territory. My dh did that, as soon as he started coming over. It started with a toothbrush.
heavenlybliss19
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:59 AM

He could be doin it without realizing.  I kinda did the same thing when DH and I got together... but after a week, he asked me to move in.  I just wanted the stuff I needed where I was going to be at the most, but moving in together was definitely the highlight of my year :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN