Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Confession...Anyone else do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

I email companies of products that my family and I use/eat and make complaints and I always get coupons for free products that way. Before you go telling me that I can compliment the company to get free product coupons, I have tried that tons of times. Nine times out of ten I just got coupons for a few cents off or no coupons at all. Today alone I got free product coupons for a free Venus with refills razor, Olay face products, shampoo coupons, Swiffer Sweeper, Lysol cleaning wipes, Stouffers lasagna, Coles garlic bread, Honey Nut Cheerios....I have a bunch more coming. I've not had to buy shampoo, body wash, razors, cleaning supplies and certain foods that we enjoy for a while. Of course, I still have to buy food but it's nice to have a lot of free product coupons to hand to the cashier!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceMuch
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Right on!!
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM
4 moms liked this
I complain if I actually have an issue but I don't think it's right to do that just to get free stuff.
autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this

so you lie for free shit. 

congratulations? 

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM

If I have real compliant I email the company because they won't know if no one tells them.  I also email them if I really like a product.

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ive done that to.ive never lied or anything just say,hey i love your product..

amberleh
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

No, I only ever complain if I actually have a complaint. 

Miller0305
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting autodidact:

so you lie for free shit. 

congratulations? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

A friend of mine used to complain to resturants after eating there to get a free gift card to go again. I thought it was tacky.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I only complain when I have a real complaint.

3kidz123
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM

In school we had to do that as part of some lesson or project...we picked a product we liked and wrote a letter telling them how we felt about the product.

I wrote about skittles and got a coupon for a free bag...I was like 11 or 12 so I thought it was awesome! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)