Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

George Zimmerman was the one screaming help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 309 Replies

If you agree or disagree?

From what I heard, he has a DEEP voice, like a MAN. The person screaming in the 911 record has a deep manly voice!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

bump

autodidact
by Snarknado on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM
10 moms liked this

oh, for fuck's sake. 
yeah, I'm sure you know better than the audio evidence experts 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

George Zimmerman might be acquitted?  Judge to toss out case. Turn to your news station to watch.

vbway
by Valerie on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM
10 moms liked this

I could care less about this trial. I think both sides probably made bad decisions that night. I will not be upset one way or the other when the verdict is handed down. I just hope that the jurors are doing their jobs and looking at all the information and hand down a verdict based on the facts that have been presented to them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM
2 moms liked this
I hope he does get to go free.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM

The defense attorney is asking the judge for acquittal, so the jurors aren't in the courtroom and might not even be allowed to make a judgment.

Quoting vbway:

I could care less about this trial. I think both sides probably made bad decisions that night. I will not be upset one way or the other when the verdict is handed down. I just hope that the jurors are doing their jobs and looking at all the information and hand down a verdict based on the facts that have been presented to them. 

MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM
26 moms liked this

Doesn't matter to me if he was.  All that tells me is he started a fight he couldn't finish without pulling a gun.

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM
3 moms liked this
That's standard procedure. That is how the defense opens. Even Casey Anthony's lawyers moved to dismiss. When it is denied the defense starts calling witnesses.

Quoting Anonymous:

The defense attorney is asking the judge for acquittal, so the jurors aren't in the courtroom and might not even be allowed to make a judgment.

Quoting vbway:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree 100%. GZ was yelling for help as his head was being pounded into the ground.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I think the prosecution called one of the most qualified voice analysts in the country and if he couldn't figure it out I don't know how I would know better. A witness did see GZ yelling for help though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)