Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had dds bf arrested Update!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 937 Replies
14 moms liked this

Long story short my dd* is 16 and has been "dating" this guy behind my back. He is 21. The first time I found out I told my daughter she could not see him. The second time I caught them together I talk to the guys parents letting them know I was not okay with it at all. The third time I found out when she skipped school and I could not find her all day. I went to his house and made it very clear to him and his parents that if I found them together one more time I would press charges. Well I found him sneaking into my house while I was supposed to be sleeping. I called the police and they took him away. I am meeting with my attorney to see what options I have and what process I will have to go through.

UPDATE: My dd and I had our first heart to heart last night. It started off with her bawling my eyes out and giving me a big hug. I just sat there holding her. She told me that she was so sorry and she can not believe what mistakes she made. She even told me that she didn't even know what there was about him that made her so attracted to him and that she didnt even miss him. I told her we all make mistakes. We are going to set up a counseling appointment for the both of us and then for her alone. She told me that she understand why I did it and that she is sorry. It broke my heart to see her that way but I am glad she has really been able to think things through.. We start a volunteer position at the Humane society tomorrow morning where we will clean out cages.. We now we back to our "normal" relationship and I hope it stays that way  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM
21 moms liked this
What's your daughter consequence???? And will it affect her for the rest of her life???!?
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully you find an equal punishment for her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM
4 moms liked this
She is on complete lockdown right now

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

What's your daughter consequence???? And will it affect her for the rest of her life???!?

BrownEyedGirl86
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
6 moms liked this
But this dumb decision THEY may wont affect or follow her the rest o her life

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
28 moms liked this

You are seriously over reacting.

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
8 moms liked this

your dad is 16???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Wow your dd sounds soooo responsible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
31 moms liked this
I don't think so at all. Hr is a grown man. I warned him multiple times. He decided it was worth the risk and he got caught. If he loved my daughter he could have waited. If he was smart he could have moved on

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

You are seriously over reacting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM
23 moms liked this
She is not an adult. She does not yet know how to make adult decisions. He does and his decision was to break the law

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

But this dumb decision THEY may wont affect or follow her the rest o her life

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN