Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My solution for preventing guys from being charged with Statutory Rape unfairly

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 29 Replies
6 moms liked this

Stop sleeping with random chicks you meet in a bar! Get to know a person before you drop your pants. Meet their family and friends before you defile them. 

But, oh yeah, that would take some self control, wouldn't it? According to our society men don't have it. Men are slobbering sex organs with legs and that's all, right?

We make all these allowances for men having no self control. Women are supposed to cover from head to toe to avoid tempting them. Girls have to follow one set of rules or they are branded sluts or skanks, while guys are given free passes to rape.

Even when they do get caught, there are tons of people defending them. "Oh, he's so young." "Oh, he's a football player." "But this will ruin his life!" 

What about the victim's life? Hmmmm.....???

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Statutory rape is consentual between both parties, or so I thought.  How is the other consenting party a "victim".  Or are you talking about actual rape?  I'm confused about your point slightly but I do agree with you about girls being branded sluts if they behave a certain way and if guys are that way then they are "studs" or at least not negativly stereotyped.  I hate that society is that way between the sexes.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM
3 moms liked this
I think that a false rape claim should come with a terribly tough penalty. Make it suck for any girl, or even guy to lie about that shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Sad, sick, twisted, demented world we live in innit!?
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm going to teach my son to have women sign the following waiver before sex "I "name" hereby affirm that I am over the legal age of consent in the state of 'state' and that I freely, under no duress, consent to sexual activity with 'son's name.'" Then he will have written proof of consent. I kid. But seriously, we need to educate our sons about the dangers of sleeping with random bar girls. This does not just include condom use.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Sat rape is consentual sex with one party not being of age of consent. Like I'm my state age of consent is 16 as long as second party is 24 or under or 18 if one person is in a position of authority, like teacher, cop, boss. And to me a slut is man or woman who acts like a slut.

Quoting rachellaree20:

Statutory rape is consentual between both parties, or so I thought.  How is the other consenting party a "victim".  Or are you talking about actual rape?  I'm confused about your point slightly but I do agree with you about girls being branded sluts if they behave a certain way and if guys are that way then they are "studs" or at least not negativly stereotyped.  I hate that society is that way between the sexes.

Mcelly
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Wishful thinking....some men have trouble with their penis staying in their pants, and also just asking to see their ID, not very romantic, but def. Necessary.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I like your point about a slut being a man or woman who acts like one because we all know both genders are entirely capable of slutting around!  I wish the majority of society saw it the same way!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sat rape is consentual sex with one party not being of age of consent. Like I'm my state age of consent is 16 as long as second party is 24 or under or 18 if one person is in a position of authority, like teacher, cop, boss. And to me a slut is man or woman who acts like a slut.

Quoting rachellaree20:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Or we could tattoo the kids birthdate on their hand at birth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Casual sex is ok. Not everyone wants strings honestly bars and id should be harder.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Statutory rape means that one party is too young or impaired to provide consent.  So no, it's not legally consensual.

Quoting rachellaree20:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)