Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just can't understand

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
How a man I've spent 7 years with can just up and leave (ok that's fine if he wants a divorce) but to completely cut me out as if I don't matter. As if we didnt have a last or memories and for god sakes at one point loved each other!! I mean he's the father of my children and if he was very ill I would be there to help him any way I could since we do have a past and I do respect and care for him.

But no. He just disappears as if I'm just a nobody, it's been weeks since I've heard from him, let alone since the kids have seen him as well.

I just don't understand how a man can be so cruel...and here I thought I knew him and trusted him that in a sense he would always be there. Weither we were together or not.

Sorry for my vent, my heart is just very heavy at the moment. I'm so hurt right now. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
newlife26
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:48 PM
That really hurts!!!! I am so sorry
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Big warm hugs. My exDH walked out on us many years ago. It is heartbreaking and I am so sorry you and your kids are going through this. Stay strong. The hardest part is not understanding or getting any answers. There are just no words. I wish you peace. Be kind to yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Thank you. Your words mean a lot. I'm just trying to make sense of it all, all while knowing I need to pick up the pieces of my life and completely start over. It's just crazy, because it feels like in a blink of an eye he's gone. I just don't get how a man can just up and leave a family after so many years...

Quoting PinkyPan:

Big warm hugs. My exDH walked out on us many years ago. It is heartbreaking and I am so sorry you and your kids are going through this. Stay strong. The hardest part is not understanding or getting any answers. There are just no words. I wish you peace. Be kind to yourself.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:28 PM

These men are the lowest of lows. It is one thing to walk away from me but to walk away from your own children is unfathomable. The good news is that it does get better and you will be stronger for it. My best advice is to be good to yourself and love yourself. You got this. Peace my friend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you. Your words mean a lot. I'm just trying to make sense of it all, all while knowing I need to pick up the pieces of my life and completely start over. It's just crazy, because it feels like in a blink of an eye he's gone. I just don't get how a man can just up and leave a family after so many years...

Quoting PinkyPan:

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Call him. Have him come to breakfast.

Then play gritball
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I'm sorry....:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM
I can't call him he's completely shit his phone off on me. Now way to get ahold of him right now. It's just a waiting game to see if he truly wants nothing to do with his family or he's gonna call and tell me how much he screwed up...who knows at this point.

Quoting Aslen:

Call him. Have him come to breakfast.

Then play gritball
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)