Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I HATE IT WHEN HE....

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Whistles!!!

And he KNOWS it. Sometimes he just suddenly whistles his highest pitched whistle then looks at me like, "Ooops."

What are things your DH does that just gets under your skin?

I'm going to go ahead and say that this really just annoys me, I know he could do so much worse, lol.

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britmichele
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate when he throws his towels in the hamper. He does it when they're wet n it makes the hamper stink!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Today...him just breathing is irritating the shit out of me lol
Jade_Lufercus
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I think we all have those days, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:20 PM

When I'm talking to him and he says...what? Even though I know he heard me.  Idk why he does this but it's annoying! 

Jade_Lufercus
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Ugh, yuck!

Quoting britmichele:

I hate when he throws his towels in the hamper. He does it when they're wet n it makes the hamper stink!!

Jade_Lufercus
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM
lol luckily he has noticed when I'm having these days and tends to keep his distance lol poor man

Quoting Jade_Lufercus:

I think we all have those days, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:23 PM
He saves papertowels when he dries off his hands. He lays it out to dry and reuses it... Only once though... but it's still irriatating
Asynchronous
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
When he says I can't do the laundry as its "his job" or won't let me wash my own dish or dishes in general!! I mean wtf? He has never complained that I am incapable, and in fact says that I do a great job, but I'm "taking over his job" and if I do it then what's left for him ... Le sigh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:38 PM

LOL  I've been married a lifetime and LOTS of things he does makes me crazy. 

I HATE it because He is a VERY early riser and he will be up at 4:30 AM and he will drink the entire pot of coffee, which I set up to go the night before.... THEN he will "make more" but he doesn't believe IN MEASURING the grounds so I never know WHAT the heck I will get when I wake up.  Mostly it's SO weak. I HATE THAT.

I hate that he only showers and brushes his teeth ONCE a day. in the morning!! I HATE THAT.  He goes to bed all sweaty. I mean WTF????????WHY would anyone DO that?  You can shower twice a day for heaven's sake.

Not to mention his bad breath from the lack of dental hygeine and cig smoking all day too...

It's so bad, I stopped sleeping next to him.  Made my OWN room soon as our kids moved out of the house.

I hate that he watches TV ALL THE TIME when he is home.  ALL the time. He even likes it on to SLEEP TO.  I hate it.

I hate that he acts like some horrid cheese-headed high school boy who thinks a Tshirt and stupid sweat pants are "okay" to wear EVERYWHERE.   He has to be forced to dress nicer.. acts like I'm torturing him or something.

LOL.................I hate the way he is known here as "the human garbage can"  because he will finish other people's leftovers.   We have the fam over a lot and kids do leave a lot sometimes, but hubby will shovel it all onto his plate and eat it.. don't want to waste it!  He will do this even IF the leftovers were there FROM morning... and he gets home evening.  It disgusts me.  I will say HEY those were OLD leftovers, they are there FOR THE DAMN DOG"S DINNER... gross....

I hate it that he doesn't like music.   Everywhere we go he like QUIET. NO radio.  I have to get an IPAD because imakes me nuts.  go somewhere that takes 8 hours... in silence?  AND yet he has the BLOODY TV on all the time when home? I don't get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN