Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My kid ate what?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
We all know kids get a hold of things they shouldnt and everything ends up in their mouth. What weird things has your kid ate? My son ate a dime when he was 1 and i didnt know till he pooped it out.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RoxStetz
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:27 PM
My oldest ds (15 now) used to snack on Milk Bone dog treats when we weren't looking. It was gross lol!! The poor dog was so confused!!
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM

DD ate dog food.

melissaAD1125
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM
My 17 month old eats dirt and tries to eat rocks everytime she goes outside and my now 4 year old took off his poop diaper while he was suppose to be napping and put his poop everywhere including his mouth
thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I can't say there was anything weird or out there. He did drink formula once which made me sick to my stomach thinking about, he took his nieces' bottle from her. But the look on his face was priceless when he tasted it haha.

He 'ate' a quarter once too, but that didn't go very well!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM

lol i did that 

now when i got older my Friends kids did it she nearly freaked out  i told shit no worries i ate the all the time the colored ones i never ate the green ones those are veggies yuck  she asked the kids DR about it he said not gonna hurt them  guess what we learned BIG dog milk bones  are great for teething they  dont get mushy  and brake and become  choking hazards like the teething cookies do  so yrs later when i had my son guess what he got during teething time when all else failed :)

Quoting RoxStetz:

My oldest ds (15 now) used to snack on Milk Bone dog treats when we weren't looking. It was gross lol!! The poor dog was so confused!!

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

i can't think of anything crazy that any of the kids have eaten.  when my 2 yo was a baby, she had glitter poop once.  it was oddly pretty, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured