Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate being a woman..talk to me:( *period post*

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 17 Replies

Seriously tha fuck is wrong with me! My period is late ( I stopped taking my birth control) about 2 days late. I have had horrible headaches, then another day i could have nauseous then it goes away. But today is horrible, I am soooo hormonal! I have been crying at every little thing. I was making burgers and one of the burgers didnt come out right and guess who was bawling her eyes out!? YEP me!!!! 

haha i am writing this and i want to cry:( OMG haha being a woman is serious stuff!!

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:15 PM

are you pregnant?

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:19 PM

We are wondering that but i have taken three test and they are all negative. PMS comes and goes so i am just trying to wait about a week until i get it. I haven't had anything out of the ordinary. I am thankful my boobs are not sensitive. They used to get sensitive around my period. 

Quick question sorry if its tmi, but after I pee there is this white  discharge ..should I be concerned? Is that a pregnancy symptom? 

Thanks for talking to me< this makes me want to cry. I made a friend. I am sonia btw haha 

Quoting Jessy613:

are you pregnant?

amber710
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:20 PM
You sound like you need to be on medicine to regulate your hormones. When you get off of birth control and your hormones go crazy and try to readjust: headaches, nausea, moodswings, acne breakouts, late or erratic periods, spotting, etc. are VERY normal. Don't feel bad or panic. Also, don't assume you are pregnant. But why did you toss out your birth control routine? They may have been what was regulating you. Poor dear. I want to hug you! :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I'm happy that I haven't had to worry about it these past 9 months. I will be sad when the ugly thing rears its head again.
amber710
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Oh, the white discharge is also a symptom of hormonal change...particularly estrogen. No worries, hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Great! That is what i thought as well but my body is just going thru chances after coming off the pill, I can def feel the changes but today has been off the roof! 

Quoting amber710:

Oh, the white discharge is also a symptom of hormonal change...particularly estrogen. No worries, hun!

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I hear you. I have an irrational fear of mine and the hell that comes with it.

I'm considering having an ablation to stop the fucker from ever coming again. Im not having any more babies,, so why would I suffer for another 15++ years.
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:27 PM

awe you are just soo sweet!!! Thanks!!! A virtual hug for you!!! I came off the pill because they used to make me super sick. I just wanted a break but I think i am going to try a new brand because I dont think I can do this haha I am watching Liar Liar with tears in my eyes!!! TEARS! hahaha oh lord. 

Quoting amber710:

You sound like you need to be on medicine to regulate your hormones. When you get off of birth control and your hormones go crazy and try to readjust: headaches, nausea, moodswings, acne breakouts, late or erratic periods, spotting, etc. are VERY normal. Don't feel bad or panic. Also, don't assume you are pregnant. But why did you toss out your birth control routine? They may have been what was regulating you. Poor dear. I want to hug you! :(

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I FEEL YOU!!! I am just so over it. I think i spend around a week a month happy, the other 3 i am crampy, sad, hormonal. A royal bitch! Thank God Df is loving and patient !

Quoting Nolanzo:

I'm considering having an ablation to stop the fucker from ever coming again. Im not having any more babies,, so why would I suffer for another 15++ years.

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM
My cramps are akin to labor... I am a useless shell of a woman for the first 48 hours. Seriously.

Have your considered that you might have PMDD?

Quoting sfigu16:

I FEEL YOU!!! I am just so over it. I think i spend around a week a month happy, the other 3 i am crampy, sad, hormonal. A royal bitch! Thank God Df is loving and patient !

Quoting Nolanzo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)