Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"Our" money = leech! -update note-

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM
  • 471 Replies
30 moms liked this
You women that say "our" money should be ashamed of yourself!

Your husband goes to work and makes money and then you dare dictate how he can use it? After the bills are paid why can't he use the leftover money for whatever he wants? If you want extra money you can just go get a job.

I was brought up to not take other people's things and yet women on here think it's okay to take your husband money when they haven't earned a penny of it!

There's a roof over your head, be happy you get to stay home instead of complaining that you don't get extra cash and he does!

-Note-
Sooo many pages full of replies mostly from women who wouldn't have a leg to stand on if their spouse left them... And yet the likes keep on coming. I can't be crazy since people agree with me and the rest are leeches. Oh well!
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Oh my...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this
This will end well...
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM
14 moms liked this

There is nothing else that I can really say besides that you sound like a fool

NunyaBizzness
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM

youre entilted to that opinion.

yayay15
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM
4 moms liked this
It is OUR money. Lol. I work now and it's STILL OUR money. We are a family, a team. I do pay all the bills and determine what we save and what we spend. I will say " we have such and such amount". And then we spend OUR money on what we want as long as we don't pull out of savings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM
15 moms liked this
You people are hilarious with your stupid opinions on this subject. My husband calls it OUR money. We discuss how we spend it. What's it to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:42 PM

lol

EAzizM
by Erica on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM
6 moms liked this
That is fucking bullshit. I am the only one working right now and it is OUR money.
Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM
13 moms liked this

Wow. My husband even refers to it as "our" money. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I make sure that he has a clean home, hot food, clean clothes, his lunch packed daily, and that our daughter is taken care of. I make it possible for him to go out and make money for our family.

CafeMom Tickers
eblstanford03
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:44 PM
4 moms liked this

The money my husband makes is OUR money, and that is not a decision made by me; it is one made by him. I don't work because he does NOT want me to, I would LOVE to work when I am not in school; but again, he does not want me to work. So your judgement comes off as lame and ignorant.

have a good night :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)