Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Martin Vs Zimmerman..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies

Poll

Question: What are your thoughts on the Zimmerman Trial? (pick the one that best describes your thoughts)

Options:

I think Zimmerman will be found not guilty.. and I am white or hispanic

I think Zimmerman will be found not guilty and I am black

I think Zimmerman will be found not guilty and I am in an inter racial relationship

I think Zimmerman will be found guilty and I am white or hispanic

I think Zimmerman will be found guilty and I am black

I think Zimmerman will be found guilty and I am in an inter racial relationship

I think Zimmerman will be found not guilty and I am a race not listed above

I think Zimmerman will be found guilty and I am a race not listed above

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 73

View Results

The details have been discussed, and so many of us are following the trial.

I have noticed that my coworkers are divided by race.. Wondering if the same is true on CM..

Please  BUMP after you answer..

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Why can't we just let the jurors decide and be ok with that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM

The jurors are going to decided and I am ok with that.

I was just wondering if really racial or if it just seemed that way.

Today at work some of the comments made by coworkers  would have gotten me fired.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why can't we just let the jurors decide and be ok with that?

Arwyn724
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:52 PM
3 moms liked this

I didn't answer the poll because I think GZ will be found not guilty, and I would think that regardless of what race I am.  Your poll does not ask if I think he is guilty or not, just what I think the outcome of the trial will be.  Based on what I have watched in the courtroom, that is how I think the jury will decide.  Your poll does not really ask people what they think as to guilt or innocence, so it is not really a good gauge as to trying to racially decide the outcome.

Arwyn 724 

yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:54 PM

This. I think he is guilty so I woted that way, but I dont believe he will be found guilty.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Ididn't answer the poll because I think GZ will be found not guilty, and I would think that regardless of what race I am.  Your poll does not ask if I think he is guilty or not, just what I think the outcome of the trial will be.  Based on what I have watched in the courtroom, that is how I think the jury will decide.  your poll does not really ask people what they think as to guilt or innocence, so it is not really a good gauge as to trying to racially decide the outcome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:57 PM

ok..

I was truely wondering what people thought the outcome will be, and if race played a part.

You can read the other posts to get a good gauge on who thinks he is guilty and who thinks he is justified.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Ididn't answer the poll because I think GZ will be found not guilty, and I would think that regardless of what race I am.  Your poll does not ask if I think he is guilty or not, just what I think the outcome of the trial will be.  Based on what I have watched in the courtroom, that is how I think the jury will decide.  Your poll does not really ask people what they think as to guilt or innocence, so it is not really a good gauge as to trying to racially decide the outcome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM

bump

Arwyn724
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, and the way the evidence has been presented in court, I think he will be found not guilty.  My race has nothing to do with that, my brain would deduce that regardless what color skin it was inside.

I hate everything having to be reduced to being race motivated.  The way I evaluate facts has nothing to do with my race.

Quoting Anonymous:

ok..

I was truely wondering what people thought the outcome will be, and if race played a part.

You can read the other posts to get a good gauge on who thinks he is guilty and who thinks he is justified.

Quoting Arwyn724:

Ididn't answer the poll because I think GZ will be found not guilty, and I would think that regardless of what race I am.  Your poll does not ask if I think he is guilty or not, just what I think the outcome of the trial will be.  Based on what I have watched in the courtroom, that is how I think the jury will decide.  Your poll does not really ask people what they think as to guilt or innocence, so it is not really a good gauge as to trying to racially decide the outcome.

Arwyn 724 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:15 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM

I do believe he will be found guilty. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured