Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We made it to the 100th post! Woot! 

ARCHIVES: http://www.cafemom.com/group/

by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Replies (1071-1077):
dblhlx
by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Finally got to the end. Only took about 12 days.

novachick
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
This is my first time replying in a giggles post. I just wanted to say how awesome you are armywifey26! I found these giggles posts months and months ago when there were about 70 of them and I went back through the archives and started at the first one. I have been through every page of every giggles post and laughed my ass off sooooo much! It has made me happy on my down days, given me so many pictures to have texting meme wars with my brother and boyfriend and has kept me entertained during those rare moments in motherhood when you get to be bored! Lol. So thank you so much for making these posts. They have helped me through my dad being diagnosed with terminal cancer, my ex being bat shit crazy and repeatedly violating the restraining order, a very difficult break up and many other things. You and your posts are awesome!!! I can't believe I finally caught up after all these months and now I have to wait for a new one. I will start contributing now though! Can't wait for the next one :)
squeekers
http://www.richdemuro.com/home/2014/12/17/how-to-get-a-refund-from-google-play-for-in-app-purchases-your-kids-made-without-your-permission
Today at 12:41 AM
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:06 AM

she_walk_softly
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Last!
lisajo76
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Lol!

Quoting armywifey26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:53 AM
And.....
I'm done. Lol
Karenjm
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Woah!  Finally done too :-)  Thanks guys :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN