Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My FIL smacked my ass

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

and my 14 year old daughters as well. I'm so angry, when he did it to me I didn't say anything b/c I was in shock, I just froze. Then later, my dd told me he did it to her too. It didn't seem sexual but still so inappropriate. What would you do?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:55 PM

ANYBODY?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM
My step after would do shit like that and he ended up molesting me.
xoch86
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I personally would have punched his teeth in! But the second I would have heard he smacked my daughters ass, I'd have him arrested.

l.i don't play like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Quoting Anonymous:

My step after would do shit like that and he ended up molesting me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I totally understand. I feel that way but in reality, no matter who it is who crosses the line with me, I freeze. As for my daughter, she'll never have to deal with that again. So done with this man.

Quoting xoch86:

I personally would have punched his teeth in! But the second I would have heard he smacked my daughters ass, I'd have him arrested.

xoch86
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I get the freezing part. Sometimes ur so stunned that u don't react. As soon as ur out of that funk though, u should have knocked him onto his ass. I really hope u gave him an earful or at least had your husband do so. For your daughter, I would be sure to let him  and my husband know that if I ever heart that he touched a hair on her head, he'd be jailed. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts. Whether or not he did it in a sexual manner or not, it will only lead to that and that's not cool. What did ur husband say?

Quoting Anonymous:

I totally understand. I feel that way but in reality, no matter who it is who crosses the line with me, I freeze. As for my daughter, she'll never have to deal with that again. So done with this man.

Quoting xoch86:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM
My FIL did this to me once and I was also in complete shock. I told my DH and he talked to his dad and it was never mentioned again.
PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 12:58 PM
I would have slapped him in the face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)