Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pimple on my areola?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I looked at my areola today. Not sure why. But I guess I rarely look because I noticed bumps similar to a pimple or similar to the look of a cloged milk duct whole nursing. I just though for a moment that the areola should be smooth? :/ anyway, so I messed with it to see it it were a pimple. Nothing happened. But I noticed I had pours on my areola as well and when squeezing those they ejected very small amounts of white stuff. Similar to a white head with no head. Or a black head not clogged, which is basically a pour not yes clogged enough to be noticeable.

Anyway, anyone else experience this???
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:39 AM

i was told they are excess moisture, and to NEVER pop them. but i've never really looked it up.

Let the sisters take care of themselves, and make themselves beautiful, and if any of you are so superstitious and ignorant as to say that this is pride, I can say that you are not informed as to the pride which is sinful before the Lord. You are also ignorant as to the excellency of the heavens and the beauty which dwells in the society of the Gods. Were you to see an angel, you would see a beautiful and lovely creature. Make yourselves like angels in goodness and beauty. ~Brigham Young
copasetic1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Completely normal. Don't mess with it, you can cause an infection.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN