Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

laying here crying :(

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:21 AM
  • 32 Replies
Every muscle in my body hurts. It hurts mainly in my legs. It hurts to walk. I got up to get something to drink and almost fell. My feet and ankles and swollen. My left hand was swollen so bad this morning I couldn't shut it. It feels like little man is pushing down there. Mainly when I walk. I can't sleep at all right now. Ugh sorry I have no one to talk to. Everyone is asleep.
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:21 AM
2 moms liked this

will a warm bath help? Whats going on with your body?

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:24 AM
I tried a bath no help. I have no clue it just started. I'm 1cm dilated now. If I'm not better in the morning I think I'm gonna go to labor and delivery.

Quoting krissy920:

will a warm bath help? Whats going on with your body?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:27 AM
I'm so sorry hun. I hope you will feel better soon. I kinda know how you feel cause I'm up right now from a bad toothache. I can't wait until next week when I'm off so I can go to the dentist so I can get this thing out of my mouth.
anonymous12308
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I had this issue with my second the doc kept saying it was my round ligaments, I cried every day. I couldn't move a toe with out being in extreme pain. Finally at 38 weeks I went to the er I couldn't handle it anymore, I begged to be induced she scheduled me for when I was 39 weeks.
bannannagirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Bump don't know but here is a bump. Maybe you are retaining too much water? If you are that uncomfortable take some tylenol for the pain.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:31 AM
Hope your tooth feels better. And thank you. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm so sorry hun. I hope you will feel better soon. I kinda know how you feel cause I'm up right now from a bad toothache. I can't wait until next week when I'm off so I can go to the dentist so I can get this thing out of my mouth.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:32 AM
I have a feeling they will have to induce me. This is hurting really bad. I walk so slow cause it hurts to move. It feels like I'm being torn apart at times.

Quoting anonymous12308:

I had this issue with my second the doc kept saying it was my round ligaments, I cried every day. I couldn't move a toe with out being in extreme pain. Finally at 38 weeks I went to the er I couldn't handle it anymore, I begged to be induced she scheduled me for when I was 39 weeks.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Thank you I will try that cause now my head is starting to hurt as well.

Quoting bannannagirl:

Bump don't know but here is a bump. Maybe you are retaining too much water? If you are that uncomfortable take some tylenol for the pain.
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:33 AM
:(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 6, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Thank you and you are welcome. I've been taking antibotics and pain meds I got about a week ago but it seems like its not helping. The only way I will feel better is when it comes out and hopefully that will be either Wednesday or Thursday. I just hope I can make it that long without going insane. Lol.

Quoting amy1will:

Hope your tooth feels better. And thank you. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)