Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I forgot the straps. (Slight tmi)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

Me an the bf had sex earlier while our 6month old took his nap (he slept for almost an hour). Wellll we're into bondage and have a 6 point strap system where we don't have to really be tied up. Well while getting in strapped and redressed suddenly I hear my son start crying so I ran into the next room. Nothing was wrong with him he had just woke up. I had already pulled on my sweat pants flip flops and cami top called in some Chinese take out (Saturday night we do takeout) and went to pick it up leaving my bf and baby at home. Well at the restaurant there was this group of women and while I was waiting in line they start snickering an giggling and stuff and I didn't think much of it then out I the corner of my eye I see one point at me so I'm getting a bit annoyed. Finally I get my food and pay and as I'm walking out I hear one say to her friends "nice ankle bracelets freak" an I realize I felt my ankle straps still on. I felt kinda embarrassed but more pissed. You don't know me but you still judge?
Though ill remember to take them off next time I'm just confused why only "freaks" would like bondage?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I find this hard to believe.  >___>  But, I would have called you a freak too. Ever hear of the phrase " freak in the sheets " ? That's you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Um.... Okay. Congrats, I guess?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Lmao. I'm sorry but that's funny.
Maybe that chick just isn't getting any.
shellyplatz
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:51 PM

um...wow

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't even realize what they are lol

I like being a "freak"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:54 PM
They are really comfortable often I leave on the ankle and wrist ones on its rare I leave the house after 5

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I find this hard to believe.  >___>  But, I would have called you a freak too. Ever hear of the phrase " freak in the sheets " ? That's you!

LadyAmaranth
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Lmfao...That's great.

Anything outside society's "outwardly spoken" norm would be freaky to most. So that's the only thing they could think of.

We had straps but after hubby got sick they got scrapped cuz fun like that  just wasn't gonna happen anymore. :(

QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:56 PM

I see.  Is it the kind that wraps around the underside of the mattress? 

Quoting Anonymous:

They are really comfortable often I leave on the ankle and wrist ones on its rare I leave the house after 5

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I also wouldn't have known what they were lol

but my dh calls me "freak" all the time, it's a good thing, like how much I like having sex with him or the "odd" "freaky" things we do

so when they called you "freak" you should have smiled and said "thank you "

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Jul. 6, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Holy 5h!t.

I would have just thought you were on a tether or something. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)