Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WTH is going on

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I seriously wonder if there are men on CM or just a lot of teen and youngish moms on here. Moms from the era i was born and raised had manners, they didn't bitch (excuse the language) each other out or tell them off for no reason. Every time I turn around someone else is being catty. I read where a woman was assaulted in her home and her husband helped and some had the nerve to blame her. HELLO PEOPLE if it were you and your husband held you so someone else could beat you would you want to be blamed? I believe her because I've seen it happen. There are certain people who go around acting like they rule the world because they're alive and made our worlds stink by getting too close. We're supposed to bow to them and kiss behinds because they came where they're not usually wanted. Being a mom shouldn't be a requirement for CM an age limit should. Maybe if you weren't born in the 90's and afters because th 90's is when the government started screwing everything up. Telling parents they couldn't raise their kids the way they were raised. We were taught to respect each other, that you weren't better than anyone else and we're still alive. We're on here talking and raising kids, some got grandkids or what not.  If you can't respect others maybe you should go away. I don't care about flames, backlash or anything because I don't read half of them. I get my thoughts out there and that's it. No one cares when a teen mom who knows nothing because she hasn't lived her life yet decides she's right opens her mouth. No one cares when you're telling people who are abused they deserve it. No one cares when you think being skinny and having money makes you special. If you don't ride the special bus then you're not special. We lived and have seen more than you have and we grew up the right way.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:29 AM

There are men on CM and have been since the beginning

This is just the way this group is.....The smaller private groups aren't like this one

liels898
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:31 AM

I'm sorry but if you were raised the "right way" why are you bitching and looking down on others? Just a thought. Have a lovely life up there on that high horse. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:32 AM

I tried to make the same post once, it was pointless.... it's never going to change.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Sorry but I don't know what you read but you posted at the wrong segement. If you read correctly you would know I wasn't looking down on anyone.

Quoting liels898:

I'm sorry but if you were raised the "right way" why are you bitching and looking down on others? Just a thought. Have a lovely life up there on that high horse. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)