Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Way to be LION?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

Snoop Dogg shows support for Hernandez July 5, 2013, 3:30 pm SHARE THIS POST Cheer 9 Boo 20 Email Snoop Dogg supported Aaron Hernandez via instagram. (USA Today sports images) By Pat O'Rourke There have been a lot of people jumping off the Aaron Hernandez bandwagon in recent weeks, as a result of a fall from grace where the former Patriots tight end was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Odin Lloyd, and has been linked to several other violent crimes in the wake of the charge. One person not jumping off the bandwagon, however, is rapper Snoop Dogg. The 41-year old rapper, who knows a thing or two about Hernandez’s situation, having been acquitted of first and second-degree murder in addition to being linked to gang activity, posted a picture on instagram, with a message that states, ‘keep ya head up !! We prayn 4 ya’. Words of encouragement for the disgraced star, which recently has been few and far between.

With light and love

by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:10 AM
I like your title. I hate that he changed his name to snoop lion. I guess flelons need to stick toghter
2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 8:12 AM

WTF?

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Right?!

Quoting Anonymous:

I like your title. I hate that he changed his name to snoop lion. I guess flelons need to stick toghter

With light and love

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Wtf who?

Quoting 2Sparrows4ever:

WTF?

With light and love

2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Snoop

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Wtf who?

Quoting 2Sparrows4ever:

WTF?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)