Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tommy's In The Garage, wtf? hes dead

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last year my bil passed away. He was an alcoholic who couldnt hold a job and became a transient. When he passed , my dh & I decided to make sure his children had a proper goodbye to their father.

So we got the family together , we all pitched in some money and I put together a  memorial service at my church for my bil, well for his kids. His body was donated to science. His body would be cremated , and sent to the family.

Yesterday my mil calls my dh ( he hasnt talked to her in a yr). Well as shes babbling , she says the words  "Oh and Tommy's still in the garage" My dh is all  WHAT??

Apparently because there wasnt enough money collected and I didnt take care of it for them, they have not seen fit to bury the man or find a place for his ashes. So he was stuffed in the back of my sil's ( my dh's sister) garage a yr ago and is still there.

WTF? Who does that?  My dh's stupid family does I guess.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Replies (61-62):
lilymomof5
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM

WTF! its a human body not an animal! can you imagine the smell? oh wait you said ashes..never mind.

LoveNaCupcake
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine too, plus since it was donated to research I was totally picturing coolers with random leftover parts... Gotta stop watching CSI

Quoting sunrisekn:

Quoting LoveNaCupcake:

laughingI'm sorry but that's kinda funny! At first I was thinking "she has a body in her garage!?!" then I read his ashes and was like "whew, ok".

My first thought was eww, that's gonna be nasty. Lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured