Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My parents think they have to babysit me because I'm splitting away from my husband.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My husband and I are splitting up heading for a divorce. He moved out yesterday. He's an alcoholic who has bounced from job to job over the years so my parents have been worried about me needless to say. Anyway I told them what was going on they are checking on me daily and my mom won't even go out of town to see my brother unless we go out of town too to see my dad. They are calling and texting me all the time and my mom is trying to get together every weekend. I feel so much better now that he's moved out. It's a weight lifted. I have a job and provide for us so I don't really need too much help there either. It's sweet that's parents love and support me so much but I've told them I'm ok I will survive this. My biggest concern is my own kids not myself after all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Awww well that's nice you have that support from your family. You should be thankful, not everyone has such great parents like that or such a great support system.

Good luck with the divorce mama.

egrzesik91
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM
You have a great support! Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)