Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm a selfish b**** and I don't care

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
1 mom liked this
My confession is that I hide chocolate just for me. Yep chocolate all for me. When I take a bar out the dog comes over cause she heard a wrapper my six month old climbs into my lap because he wants what I'm eating and my SO asks for some which turns into the whole thing even if I got him his own (he's a chocoholic). Once I hid Hershey kisses in an empty wipes box under my bed I had maybe 5 a day when I came home the box was empty and just full of wrappers. I just got Godiva milk chocolate and sea salt caramel bars an Ive hidden them where I keep my pads. I know I sound selfish, fat and greedy but it my one thing. I take care of my son all day keep things together and manage every one and everything in the house. I have one thing I like to enjoy I don't mind picking up some or someone else but come on stay out of my stash.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

If that's the worst thing you do, your family should consider themselves very lucky!  LOL

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Lol I do the same. I'll buy myself a box of chocolate truffles every few months and hide them just for me to eat
SouthTxPrincess
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I totally agree, my hubby doesnt really steal my snacks but im always waiting till the kids are in bed before getting into something. I hate sharing everything sometimes. most the time I dont mind but come on! its nit like I dont ever feed my kids junk they probably eat alot more than they should xause of my sweet tooth but im not sharing my expensive treat just so you can waste it but smearing it on your face/hands/furniture and drop it on the floor. lol. sorry for the typos im mobile.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM

lol well that's not too bad :)

I wish I could enjoy chocolate without my teeth hurting so badly!  Damn gum recession ruining all the good foods :(

kagegirl
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I steal ice cream sandwiches while the kids sleep. I love those damn things. And if it were up to them, they would eat them all before I even get one. I am preggo, so not getting some kind of food actually makes me cry.

milkmama36
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I would be one mean B**** if I came home to find my stash raided. Sometimes you need something that is just yours.

jadsmummy
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:51 PM
LOL be selfish :) in this case more power to you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Writing this post made me want chocolate and half my Godiva stash has mysteriously vanished. I'm about to cry. I saved to get it. Ughhhh. No respect.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Empty tampon box.
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I have plain milk chocololate AND a Carmello in hiding. :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)