Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long before your period...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Do you start to feel pms-ish, for me it can be like two weeks before. So 2 weeks of pms, 4-5 day period= only 1 week of "normal". It sucks!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I just noticed pms for the first time last month. About 3 days before I was feeling sad and grumpy.
BunnyFlick
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I'm 1 week on really heavy, 1 week off feeling crappy. I have no idea what 'normal' is...

But here's a bump.

davnrori
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

About a week before my period I start craving sweets and fatty food and am in a terrible mood. I know then that AF is on her way. Joy.

StevieMarie
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

up to a week.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:16 PM

same as you op...dh loves it lol

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM
About 2-3 days usually.
Kes1s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I can tell when I ovulate - right down to which side its on.  I get a mid cycle version of PMS. Usually I get like two whiteheads around my jaw area just after.  Then I get a week of seeming sanity, but I get tense as that comes to an end.

Now that I'm a little older, (35) I've got the peri-pause symptoms, so I can tell without a shadow of a doubt when AF is coming because I get crazy miserable night sweats for the 5 days or so before.

I also get wicked spikes and dips in my horniness levels.  I want to fuck like a rabbit the week before, but I sweat like a whore in church, so I end up just irritated because I don't like to be touched when I'm sweaty.

sarahbell811
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

It's about 3 days for me...I feel crampy and get lower back pain and just feel blah.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM
About 2 weeks. My periods only last 3 days.
misskriss10
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I pms the week before my period. Sometimes it`s a week and a half but not very often.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured