Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No, I will not be friends with YOU

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So, I posted on Craigslist in STRICTLY PLATONIC. That I was looking for other SAHM like me to have play dates or to hang out since I'm new to the area.

I recieved this email from a MAN saying how his wife was looking for friends. I didn't email back because it wasn't her writing but him and I found it weird. Then he sends a 2nd grumpy email saying "WE'LL I GUESS YOU DON'T WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US" again, weird and because I didn't write back ASAP he decided to write that. Then today I recieved another email saying how much his wife and I had in common.

I decided to write back and tell him no, I don't want to hang out with couples, she should write herself and the 2nd email was rude and to stop.

Hopefully, he stops
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sammybby09
by Gold Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM
awkward lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM
3 moms liked this

...that's what you get for posting on Craigslist for "friends".

They have local groups/websites that aren't where people find hookers/murderers/used sofas. 

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

LOLOL

Quoting Anonymous:

They have local groups/websites that aren't where people find hookers/murderers/used sofas. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Lol!!

Quoting Anonymous:

sampson200
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Yeahhhhh, Craig's List is only good for used furniture and fuck hookup creepers....

BlessedMammaof2
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:15 PM
You'll find a lot of creeps on Craigslist. Be careful meeting strangers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I've gotten emails like that with photos of naked pregnant women too...never posted on there again after that!!
mom2one29
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I wouldnt post on Craigslist. Also its very strange a husband is looking for friends for his wife. This to me is a RED flag. Dont talk to him or meetup for any playdates. He might try and harm you or something

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:12 PM
That's what I was thinking

Quoting mom2one29:

I wouldnt post on Craigslist. Also its very strange a husband is looking for friends for his wife. This to me is a RED flag. Dont talk to him or meetup for any playdates. He might try and harm you or something

by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Creepy. Sounds like he needs to grow up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)