Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

where are you going this summer?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM
  • 180 Replies

we're going camping (like tent camping with no showers, cooking over fire kind of camping lol) with my dad for a weekend.

also i'm taking my sons to the beach for a weekend while dh is out of town. we'll stay in a hotel or a BnB.

then another camping trip - this time in cabins - for a weekend as a huge group for my bff wedding celebration.

i was invited by my older sister for a weekend on a lake. totally going to try to fit that in, but who knows..

by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids are going to Morocco for 2 weeks. I don't have any big plans yet. Maybe a drive down to NY while the kids are away, not sure yet. 

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Just my normal trip home tx to jersey driving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:14 PM

We went to Wisconsin for a week to visit my BFF. She lives on a farm.

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:14 PM

that's a long road trip! will you be driving straight through the nights or stopping to sleep?

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Just my normal trip home tx to jersey driving.

12345abcde54321
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM

that sounds really neat.. i wish i lived on a farm. visiting a farm is a close second and less work overall lol

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

christina0607
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM
During the summer, various baseball fields in new England. Then football starts.

We travel in march because summers are packed with sports. We'll be going to Disney world in march.
Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I would never want to live on a farm, way too much physical labor for me! She grows vegetables and herbs, but she lives next to a dairy farm. My kids love to pet the cows. They're surprisingly friendly.

Quoting 12345abcde54321:

that sounds really neat.. i wish i lived on a farm. visiting a farm is a close second and less work overall lol

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:18 PM
We went to Galveston the second week of June. I just returned from Louisiana today. We don't have any other trips planned
idee
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:18 PM

We aren't goning to Washington state since we are moving into a new home. Our home has a pool and spa. Our trip to Disneyland is in August just before school starts for my daughter and I.

We are super happy now that we found someone to dog sit for us. He just recently within the past few months lost his dog who had seizures and our one dog has seizures, so he will know how to give him his meds and know what to do in case of a seizure.

RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN