Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I may kill dh for this!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this
My dd has issues sleeping. We are working with her dr but still nothing. It's been al most two months since she has slept through the night. ( she's almost 5). There is more to this but that's not the point. Dh knows she is having these issues. He Gets mad she wakes us up every night because he has work. I'm at my wits end because I'm the one who is up with her all night and I'm the one who has to deal with her behavioral issue's from sleep depervation.
Now dh knows we have to be quiet at night or she will wake up. He also knows I'm pmsing n thinks its funny topiss me off. So what does he do? He decided to make pbj at 1 :30 am and slam every damn cabinet and talk like he's talking over a band and of course dd woke up. I get onto him about it n he laughs!!!! Now I'm sitting up trying to get dd to sleep n he's in bed!!! Ahole!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AllieKat
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:55 AM
5 moms liked this
I won't tell on you if you do it.
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM
2 moms liked this

Secrets safe with us.

nolongermstkn
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 2:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Ill bring the shovels and bags.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:01 AM
5 moms liked this
I'd keep his ass up all night. I don't understand men like this.
ivy801
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Okay I got the acid ready. Let's get rid of it. I have a three month old so I feel your sleep deprive pain.
IsmellP00h
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Ill help you hide the body....parts xd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2and2onway
by Kimmie on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM
2 moms liked this

My son started at 3 on melatonin, he has insomnia and is now on a prescription medication. We also sed to try and be quiet when he slept but I found it better to have him get used to white noise, so he sleeps with a fan and now at 14 his Ipod with music. Try getting her to sleep with some backgrond noise, soothing CD or music a fan etc. Try not to let you dh bother you with his antics.

RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:06 AM
13 moms liked this

Get a squirt gun! Every time he starts to nod off shoot him in the face..... sometimes up the nose.....  then laugh and blame his anger on man pms!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:08 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm going to be odd man out here but your hubby is tired! Just like you. He's is also frustrated about not knowing what is going on with your daughter. And this just started 2 months ago? Sound like your daughter is tricking y'all. You know, back in the 1950's you never heard about kids having all these fake issues. Tell her to cut it out and take her ass to sleep. Enough is enough. I bet her sleeping issues will disappear. Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:08 AM

I'd be in there bothering him, keeping him awake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)