Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Late for work

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 6 Replies
This is me running late for work. It is 744 I had to be there at 7:15. Why am I running so late you ask? I was glued to the sheets this morning and I didn't hear my alarm. And I figured since I'm already late I might as well take it slow stop for breakfast or what ever and get there eventually.

I haven't been late for work in five years.

Oh well.

How often related for work? Once a week? Once a month? Or you can't even remember the last time you were late?

Last time I was late was my first day. Some reservist had the crazy idea to rob the bank on base and they were very anal about security for about a week
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Once in a year
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I'm late today because my tire was flat. I'm rarely ever late.
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM
about once a week public transportation will have a hiccup. it's expected and completely overlooked. I'm also the first to arrive in the morning.
momof3jam
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Once every couple months. Usually it's for something dumb, but it's usually REALLY late. Last time, a few weeks ago I woke up late because my alarm didn't go off. Instead of getting there on time (7am) I got there at close to 11!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I borrowed my mothers car a few weeks ago (mine was in the shop) and hit traffic on the way back, I made her late for work. That was the 2nd time she was late in her 24 years with her company. Once was in the first year when she got a flat. I still feel like a jerk. :(
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:31 AM
I'm usually late 4-5 times a year. That's all we can have and I use it to it's fullest extent. Last December was the last time I was late.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN