Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What man is picky about lingerie!??

Posted by   + Show Post
Basically, my dh and I are at Victoria's Secret and they have some left over lingerie on sale. So I'm excited as any woman would be, I start picking out a few pieces that are amazingly in my size and I love and I show them to dh. He starts asking if they have a different color and why does it have to reveal so much? He also starts telling me how he doesn't like lace and he prefers only black and red. Those are great colors but they weren't really an option, the colors available in my size are pink and like a lavender. At this point I'm irritated because I'm thinking, this guy is lucky I'm even considering putting myself in this. I've had a baby and my body to me is gross. I'm not fat its just my stretch marks that really bother me. So what the hell? Why would any guy be picky about lingerie especially if its your wife that has had a child. I was totally turned off and left the store with nothing. I guess he would rather be picky than actually see me in something sexy. Is this normal??
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

That's why you should have been alone and just surprised him later :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Most def not my man! He loves him some lingerie !
Mish321
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
This.

Quoting daughteroftruth:

ikd... my dh told me along time ago that he doesnt' care for lingerie.. just rather get straight to the naked part... 

RobinChristine
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 6:59 PM

My DH prefers i not wear it,he thinks it is slutty not sexy.I do not like so  I am thankful for this he does not like plunging necklines or short shorts or short skirts.

Peanut0110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Wow, you are lucky! I don't think I have ever seen my dh get a boner just from me being naked..

Quoting SnortysMom:

My DH likes whatever the hell I can put on! lol. He'd still get a boner if I was wearing a burlap sack. lol

Peanut0110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:11 PM

He could of just said he didn't like it. But see thats where I get confused because I'm thinking he's a man and why would he be that picky if it was just going to end up on the floor?

Quoting kaybear123:

Maybe that was his non offending way of saying he would rather you not wear it?? I don't know if its normal but my SO doesn't care what it looks like lol.

Peanut0110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I honestly wish my dh made me feel sexy in his t-shirt and panties. He rarely says anything.

Quoting noahscott:

My husband doesn't care what color or fabric it is.. I could just wear his t-shirt and panties and he would love it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is very picky. He likes black lingerie. And he's into more of the crotchless fishnet body suits and ball gags type of thing. He doesn't like romantic or sweet looking stuff. Like bustiers that are pastel and frilly. All men are different. Don't take it personally.
Peanut0110
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I'm definitely trying not to take it personally but I want to wear something sexy and I want him to like it. It's just he rarely tells me I look good or try to make me feel sexy or hot and it definitely doesn't make me feel good. So when I was trying to pick something out I was getting excited and he just shot everything down.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine is very picky. He likes black lingerie. And he's into more of the crotchless fishnet body suits and ball gags type of thing. He doesn't like romantic or sweet looking stuff. Like bustiers that are pastel and frilly. All men are different. Don't take it personally.

embrigmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Mine too! Although back when we were ttc I bought one "outfit" and it worked like a charm! I got preg the very first time I wore it! LOL!  

Quoting daughteroftruth:

ikd... my dh told me along time ago that he doesnt' care for lingerie.. just rather get straight to the naked part... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN