It seems to me that there are so many life-threatening allergies that did not exist before the doctors told us to shelter our infants from certain foods.
Immunizations are low dose exposure to diseases so that the body can make its own antibodys. If an immunized person later comes into contact with the disease in question, their body can fight off the disease.
Going off that premise, I think we are making a mistake in not exposing infants and toddlers to high allergen foods such as peanut butter and strawberries. (Honey is still dangerous because of Botulism Spores so please do not include honey in this discussion.)
What do you think?