Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Body wraps cause blood clots

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've had SO MANY women come in my office with extreme pain days after they tried the popular wrap. Because they have their parts wrapped tightly for 45 mins or longer most women have blood clots! Your body is not suppose to be wrapped up that tightly! Don't be stupid!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Replies (51-52):
lasombrs
by Gold Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:13 PM
A salon in town does them one at a time for $25 I was thinking of going there. I think they are the it works ones

Quoting MilkLover0203:

You should try it then. It really helped lighten my stretchmarks for some reason. It seemed to tighten everything up also. If you have a Facebook, you can see all kinds of pictures on there. Just don't get sucked into buying anything until after you've tried your first one. You might not like it and then you'll have a three month supply to get rid of.

Quoting lasombrs:

Yeah I don't think I am fat or trying to lose weight really. I just don't like the little pooch I have since my csection and the photos look like that's the kinda thing it helps.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

No, not really. I'm sure she tried one and she's still fat, or tried selling em and that didn't work out so she's cranky. They work. I love them. I have many family and friends that use them frequently. 

Quoting lasombrs:

Really? I was thinking of trying one before the wedding this weekend :( maybe not :/

MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Oh that's a good price! I paid $35 for my first one!

Quoting lasombrs:

A salon in town does them one at a time for $25 I was thinking of going there. I think they are the it works ones

Quoting MilkLover0203:

You should try it then. It really helped lighten my stretchmarks for some reason. It seemed to tighten everything up also. If you have a Facebook, you can see all kinds of pictures on there. Just don't get sucked into buying anything until after you've tried your first one. You might not like it and then you'll have a three month supply to get rid of.

Quoting lasombrs:

Yeah I don't think I am fat or trying to lose weight really. I just don't like the little pooch I have since my csection and the photos look like that's the kinda thing it helps.

Quoting MilkLover0203:

No, not really. I'm sure she tried one and she's still fat, or tried selling em and that didn't work out so she's cranky. They work. I love them. I have many family and friends that use them frequently. 

Quoting lasombrs:

Really? I was thinking of trying one before the wedding this weekend :( maybe not :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)