Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOL Pit related

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 143 Replies
10 moms liked this

Wonder what the ladies who think pits are SO dangerous would think of THIS :)

I love pits, never owned one, but I think they're awesome :) 

Single Teen Mom.  Mother To One Daughter.  Pro-Gay Rights.  Pro-Choice.  Against Marijuana. Cloth Diapering.  Neat Freak.  Nerd.  Race Car Driver.  Artist.  Senior in High School.  Team Sober.  That About Sums It Up.  Follow MY Blog @ http://mysunshineicallhome.blogspot.com/

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I love my aunt's half-y
PeaceLoveAndTea
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I would have loved to have a pit, but we aren't allowed to have them on base housing :(

rphardwick
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I love mine and its perfectly fine to have all those with a child however I would not leave a child unattended with any dog , especially 5 of them.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Those aren't pits. They're bullies. But I agree with the overall message. 

ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I'm bad with breeds as you can see lol.  but you catch my drift :) 

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Single Teen Mom.  Mother To One Daughter.  Pro-Gay Rights.  Pro-Choice.  Against Marijuana. Cloth Diapering.  Neat Freak.  Nerd.  Race Car Driver.  Artist.  Senior in High School.  Team Sober.  That About Sums It Up.  Follow MY Blog @ http://mysunshineicallhome.blogspot.com/

ProudMommaBear
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

yeah I have a teacup chihuahua, I leave Annabelle alone with him just because he's harmless and I know him and what he does.  However I'd never leave her alone around any dog I don't know, or any larger dog. 

Quoting rphardwick:

I love mine and its perfectly fine to have all those with a child however I would not leave a child unattended with any dog , especially 5 of them.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Its okay. Its a common misconception that every blocky headed breed is a Pit Bull. . I await people to sit there and tell me that Bullies ARE pits. They're not. 

Quoting ProudMommaBear:

I'm bad with breeds as you can see lol.  but you catch my drift :) 

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that any dog can be vicious or gentle. I love my pits; and they are the greatest dogs I've ever owned. That being said; those aren't pits

But I wish my dogs would sit still long enough for a photo like those ones lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM
You mean those are Staffordshires not American Pits right?

I always get confused because they are all grouped under the bully breeds. And depending on who you're going to they will say staffies are the same as APBT

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM

you can have both of mine! they are not vicious at all.  but they are the hardest dogs in the world to train, when one was a puppy i couldnt crate train her bc she would just piss and shit in the crate!  even though we took her out every single hour wasnt enough i guess! they are exteremly stubborn! if it wasnt for my husband and kids wanting them i wouldnt have them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)