Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ex saw his daughter today, and his new girlfriend is PISSED

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 50 Replies

Today was our court date for the protection order (I kicked DH out, he moved in with a friend, got a new girlfriend the same day, got a protection order because he threatened to take DD and leave state forever) 

And the protection order was dropped. I was okay with that. We had already broken the protection order anyways. We met up at the park so he could see his daughter and his new girlfriend came...Thats fine. She was at court so i assumed she would be at the park too. She sat in the car and fucking whined the entire time. "Its all about Ariannah, he doesn't even spend time with me!" "Can we go now? My visitation with my kids is in 2 hours"  "Are you almost done yet?" "Why are you ignoring me? She lives 5 blocks from us you can see her whenever!" 

It was the first time he had saw her in 15 days. DD didn't even remember him. She acted like she recognized him...but couldn't remember how she knew him or who he was. Spent probably 20 minutes before his girlfriend threatened to leave and so he had to go. So fucking annoying. She doesn't care, because she doesn't have custody of her kids. She sees them for an hour every 2 weeks and is perfectly happy with that. She loves having no responsibility. 

Ex doesn't. He misses the hell out of his daughter and was happy with every minute he could get with her...Even if she didn't know who he was. He had to leave right when DD finally let him hold her. 

I wanna punch his new girlfriend in the face....repeatedly.

It was a 20 minute visit...Compared to them living together...Everyday...For 15 days. 

Ugh. I didn't say anything to her because things are still awkward between us due to the PO but if it keeps up, i'm going to rip her a new ass everytime i see that bitch.  (Yes, i'm being slightly immature but what kind of bitch really bitches about 20 minutes of him seeing his kid after 2 weeks) 

I even said she could come over by us instead of sitting half way across the park and she refused too. She wanted nothing to do with any of us, DD waved at her and was all excited and she wouldn't even acknowledge that she saw her.

Ex is going to stop by later to see her again since his visit got cut short by psycho bitch (if you knew the whole story...you would get why thats her nickname. If you really wanna push it i can explain in a reply but thats a whole another issue with her) and I plan on talking to him about her and her attitude towards DD

Vent over. I hate new girlfriends. 

~Ariannah Kate's Mommy~

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marimaru
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:32 PM
14 moms liked this

He's the one who allowed her to cut his visit short.  He should have said "Fine, leave."

Good luck with everything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

And that is what happens when you choose a stupid, easily led "father' of your child that has no commitment to you.

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM
13 moms liked this
Obviously, he doesn't care as much as you think. A man that wants to be a good father to his child would NEVER allow a woman like her dictate when and how long he can spend time with his child. Your ex is putting a piece of pussy before his daughter. You're angry at the wrong person.
askyourmother
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM
She didn't remember him after not seeing him for 15 days? Give me a break... your daughter knows who her dad is.

I don't agree with the behavior of the idiots he is dating. Really not much you can do about that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this

If he loved his child and missed her so much, he wouldn't allow ANY new girlfriend take tha away from him! Sounds like the puss rules him......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM
So he's only been dating crazy pants for two weeks and he lets her get away with this behavior? Sounds like a real winner, that isn't even enough time to be in love let alone a fucking slave. Weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Wait. Did I read that correctly? You kicked out your dh 15 days ago and he already has a gf?
jteffs
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM
How old is she?
RissyLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I wanna know the whole other issue..
SparklePants
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

First page!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)