Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wanna know...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
How much time do you spend completely engaged with your kids/family a week? Do you play nightly games or read every night? Or are your weekends considered your family time?
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
yourdoingwhat
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

My 10 y/o and i still play Candy Land lol. And go fish, war, operation, jenga....etc. We read every night! Whether it's me to him or him to me. I read to the 4 y/o even though he walks away.(I just read louder lol) Weekends are split. Family in morning and night. but 10 y/o doesn't play much after school because of homework and stuff. So afternoons on the weekends are play time for him and his friends.(this carries over into summertime also). 4 y/o and I are home all day. So I might do dishes and then 1/2 hr-1 hr of playtime with him and then I go and do a load of wash, then play with him and then clean up bathroom and then play with him....etc. I do take 5-10 min breaks for myself through out the day to keep my sanity lol

MomJessto3
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

i spend time with them whenever i get  a chance.. some days are more hectic then others but we ususally always read a story together

LNLMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured