Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

bigger breasted like DD+ *another question added*

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 62 Replies
I need a sports bra for when I'm working out, so my boobs don't bounce everywhere.

I'm a 36 DD, so finding a sports bra is...difficult, not impossible just difficult.

Where do you bigger breasted ladies buy your sports bras at?

And how do I figure out which size I need?

***for all you double bra wearers, doesn't that hurt? Dp your boobs feel smooshed?
I have really tender boobs, so double bra'ing hurts my girls. Do you use a bigger size? Or how does this work?
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I.double bra when I.work out. regular bra under a sports bra that is a cup to two cups too small...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM
I am a 40f. I got mine from lane Bryant.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Quoting colins_mom:

I.double bra when I.work out. regular bra under a sports bra that is a cup to two cups too small...

lol this, i double bra it up. gotta tie those girls down!

Let the sisters take care of themselves, and make themselves beautiful, and if any of you are so superstitious and ignorant as to say that this is pride, I can say that you are not informed as to the pride which is sinful before the Lord. You are also ignorant as to the excellency of the heavens and the beauty which dwells in the society of the Gods. Were you to see an angel, you would see a beautiful and lovely creature. Make yourselves like angels in goodness and beauty. ~Brigham Young
truelyred2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm a 40h abd there is a store that custom fits bras. that's where I got mine. I wear it constantly at home. try lane Bryant our onestopplus.com (I think that's the site). they sell numerous brands at a discount
anonym00se
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Lane Bryant. I was up to a GG after pregnancy. it SUCKED

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I do this too. Nothng else has worked. Im a 34f or 36e

Quoting colins_mom:

sarah427
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I'm 34 dd, which sucks because they are hard to find! I got to bras at Walmart for nursing and they fit (I hate Walmart but was desperate). They were only $14, so cheap really. Sorry that's the best I've got, I need to look at others replies for a little help myself!
JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I ordered a Natori Sports Bra online from Amazon. It is underwire and offers great support. 

colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Illearned about this from a friend of mine who was like a 38 HH

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting colins_mom:

lol this, i double bra it up. gotta tie those girls down!

blue_elephant
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:58 PM
I can't do that its really uncomfortable.

Quoting colins_mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)